 Trains / 2501
2500  |  2502
Subject:
Curved Bridge Prototype Built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:39:12 GMT

I finally built my own curved bridge, mostly Technic but it uses some Basic
too.  I still need to wook out some probs but I'll fill you in on what parts
have helped me out the most.  If you have the 8480 (or 8456 or 8425, that
all I see in my collection) those "hinge pins"(?) are very handy, also handy
are the plate hinges on 8480, and last some black tiles(ok, I did sneak some
off my 5571 too).  There not as common as they used to be but I am thinking
of integrating those 2x2 turntable plates at certain points.  We'll see.  In
the mean time, check it out and voice your opinions.
http://home.att.net/~adrianjegli/index.html

Adrian