 General / 10155
Re: Another 2000 Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
Ok, ok, I decided to give my .02 American dollars.

Cas.., err, Knights' Kingdom: Why'd they change the name? Oh well, at least
the sets are returning back to decency.

Same reason there was stuff called Royal Knights, Dark Forest, Etc.:
Sub-themes.  ;)

Adventurers: Jurassic Park? Cool. Kind of unoriginal, though.

Nitpick Time!!  These are *not* Jurassic Park sets.  The best book tie-in would
be Sir Arthur Conan Doyles' "The Lost World".  :)

Jeff
"What was with the lobsters? I thought there were alligators in the sewers. I
was ready for alligators."