  *72101 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

(...) Wow. That is impressive. Especially when seen with the minifig for size comparison. I look forward to seeing more of your work. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  RCX output

Does anyone know what the max. output the RCX can produce. I want to use an RCX to control my LEGO train track and do collision avoidance near a track intersection. The lego track track requires a 9V source. I know that its possible for the RCX to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO name change

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message <382A2319.C94530E@me...it.edu>... (...) translation. (...) TLC? -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO name change

(...) The LEGO Company? So it's TLC now? Ugh. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  A-Wing Spotted?!?

Don't know if it's true, but... A friend of mine told me he saw the new A-Wing Fighter set at a Toys-R-Us recently. Don't know exactly where the store is. My friend lives in the Warrenton, VA area. Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

(...) word awesome! I like the curves on the cloak - you didn't choose an easy subject for your first sculpture - but wow :) I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work. Richard (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  A-Wing Spotted?!?

Don't know if it's true, but... A friend of mine told me he saw the new A-Wing Fighter set at a Toys-R-Us recently. Don't know exactly where the store is. My friend lives in the Warrenton, VA area. Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO name change

This is an important announcement for any LEGO fan who has a web site containing disclaimers. The descriptive phrase "the LEGO Group" has changed to "the LEGO Company." Its use applies to all LEGO companies, workplaces, and the organization as a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) I still see Beanie Babies all over the place, sure, there's not riots for them, but they're still there. Also, you forget that Pokemon is inherently a video game with marketing devices in the form of toys, tv shows, a movie, and cards. Kya (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Old Lego

To Whom It May Concern: I recently posted a trades wanted page here at Page 2892 listing parts to many older 60's and 70's sets that I am attempting to complete. I recently came across quite a bit of old (cellulose acetate) pieces that might be of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact