  *70862 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Research, HELP!

The Art of LEGO Design is a great resource, but there also have been dozens of journal articles, memos, books, and conference proceedings written about the educational use of LEGO that might provide you with a more formalized view about the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

my site has a slew of LEGO ideas: (URL) (this site is moving, literally, soon, but will be back up later) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Questions on selling train 'kits'

(...) Consider the potential buyers motivation to purchase a custom car. I am a proud owner of one of Larry's coal cars. I considered what other Lego kits were available (blue hopper) and the price I could expect to pay for one ($45). I considered (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jyst got back from LLW...

(...) display (...) see (...) That sounds like it may have been a better place. (...) One was hiding beneath the serviette and nearly got thrown away until she empties it ready to take the box home. The waitress presumably thought it was missing so (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382509B1.29E3824D@vfaq.com>... (...) 30 at once... hm, should I be getting more? I recently picked up 1 happy meal plus 10 extra #3s. Didn't get any funny looks. Yesterday, a couple guys came into a McDs after (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact