  *70721 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Three Cheers

[Crossposted to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, and lugnet.announce; followups to lugnet.dear-lego] All, This is a rally for everyone to give a round of applause to the LEGO Group for its unprecedented overture this past week. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Fly-in cargo port

(...) Go right ahead! (I look forward to raytraces... :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

I get funny looks when I buy 10-30 at a time, but I just say, "NO, they are for ME". You'd think they'd know fanatics by now, after the TeenyBeanies ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: programming in MS Visual C++

(...) Ron, You might wnt to check out (URL) The page is kind of reluctant to load for some reason, but it is essentially a description of integrating Spirit OCX into the VC++ environment. Cheers JP (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

(...) Yeah, didn't you specifically say you didn't want the auction called SetZilla? :) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

I'm not a big fan of steam but this looks very sweet. One question I have about the drive train, the distance between the front and back pivot points needs to be shorter when going around a curve than when you're on a tangent. How do you accomodate (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Questions on selling train 'kits'

(...) I've sold 4. I set the starting bid for the first one on a whim because it was a charity donation. My gut tells me that I am making a bit of money on them but not a lot. I keep meaning to sit down and figure out what my cost for them is. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need inventory of Robosports set

I have it. Would you like a scan of the parts list? I am not sure if this group takes binaries, if not I'll e-mail it to you. Just let me know. e-mail: op@satx.rr.com J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FKqF2D.GE0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Look at this orange car

(...) Gondola. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact