  *70442 (-10)
  LEGO STar Wars in Utrecht

Hi all, er is een mooie en grote LEGO SW promotie opgesteld in V & D Utrecht HC. Met veel losse bouwstenen om te bouwen en een aantal mooie en grote displays. Met verschillende werkende video games. Een bezoekje waard als je op zaterdag 13 november (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  (canceled)

  Re: Drab Box #1

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes: I would like to be tagged onto the end of this box. Mostly because I want to see how much it changes content in the ~20 people it goes through before I'll see it again. James (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: What´s a polybag?

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:FKHKzM.AFn@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, I have found the polybags to be good inexpensive sources for parts (especially when they go on sale for less than $1.00 US). I don't have numbers (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 2nd 11/5 Update

** I have received a few more bids today so I am doing a second update. I won't have time to do a weekend update *** Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Wireless RS-232?

Just a few qeustions , would it be possible to use the system at www.mech.utah.edu/~k...alcom.html for a wirless rs-232 link. Core3ect me if im wrong but wouldnt all you have to do is add another tx , rx pair and poof you have a wirless tanciever (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RIS 1.5 upgrade kit arrived from S@H

The RIS 1.5 upgrade kit I ordered from S@H arrived yesterday. Among that handful of new pieces, I like the trans-blue connector pieces the best. This connector piece provides an easy yet durable way to change the XYZ orientation (i.e., which side (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Meccano vs. Erector (WAS:Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E)

There are a bunch of Meccano sets (as well as Lego) on DYA's sale page if your interested in seeing pics of current kits. As with Lego (and Erector, Airfix, etc), the older Meccano sets are a little better. (URL) Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Kev Holmes (<FKqL5q.6E9@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:10:38 (...) In the dark! In a hole! WITH AN *OWL*! (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) I find that as an adult Lego enthusiast I have much more joy and freedom in this hobby than I did as an adolescent. Perhaps it is because I am now at ease with myself. I know who I am and what I enjoy, and I am far far less concerned about (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact