 Robotics / Handy Board / 7042
7041  |  7043
Subject:
Wireless RS-232?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:51:12 GMT

Just a few qeustions , would it be possible to use the system at
www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang/robotics/info/articles/serialcom/serialcom.html

for a wirless rs-232 link. Core3ect me if im wrong but wouldnt all you have
to do is add another tx , rx pair and poof you have a wirless tanciever link
to your desktop or other bot? for 44$

Heres is the seen problem , both rx are on same freq, so when one tx is
transmitting wouldnt both rx be recieving.? before I blow 44$ was wondering
what you HB gururs think

thanxx
-robotman