  *70152 (-10)
  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

Sproat wroat: (...) I started out sorting by color, then resorted to form (because the arguments for it sounded so LOGICAL), then found I hated having things sorted that way and went back to by color. I now have enough basic bricks that they have to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Anyone have videos?

Hey, cool group! Good place for me to ask about Fabuland videotapes... I have heard of them, but never seen one. info? -Suz (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Lite tjat...

(...) Mig bekommer det inte så mycket, det där med minifig och andra mer eller mindre lyckade lånord. När det gäller data eller annan teknik kan det rentav vara svårt att begripa en försvenskad term man förstår på en gång när man hör den engelska. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Character Arrays

Hi... I'm wondering if there's a way to extract an element from a character array the same way it would be done for an integer array. For example, when I have: char foo[]= {1, 2, 3, 4}; char bar(int i) { return foo[i]; } ... a zero is returned for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Would the guilty parties stand up?

(...) I actually remember when the picture was taken. I think someone else snapped a picture a second before and I had been looking right into the flash. Mark caught me after that first flash. I think I had my eyes open for most of the rest of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pipe Wrench

(...) one. (...) E-mail me a snail mail addy, and I will send you one :) (no charge) James Powell (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Well, I'm afraid I'm #101. Arrrr. :( (...) Brig = Brigantine, a semi-standard class of warship (~16 guns). (...) Someone asked: Skull's Eye Schooner and Black Seas Barracuda. My fleet is primarily post-1870; it's three Fluyts (truncated (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Educate me, please, what, pray tell, is SES or BSB? You should have seen my pirates before my garage burned down in high school =) -Earle "No more boats" Bishop (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Legofest

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FKo808.Aoo@lugnet.com... (...) Roberto Amato, Giovanni Bedocchi, Paolo Binotti, Enrico Casagrande, Domenico Franco, Mauro Gasparutti, Bruno Grampa, Antonio Ianiero, Fabio Luperto, Davide (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Laura & All, (Maybe this should be re-directed to another group?) (...) I loved LEGO sets for my town setup. I have had many, and I always loved combining the Space and Town themes, for a future world kind of setting. (...) I did like the Paradisa (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact