 Robotics / 7920
Re: Would the guilty parties stand up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:32:40 GMT

In article <000101bf26fd$a1005c40$0500000a@pro150>, "Ralph Hempel"
<rhempel@bmts.com> wrote:

Anybody want to admit being in the following photo of Mark Miller's?

http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/mindfest/images/dscn1019.JPG

Even if they won't admit it, I'll "out" them...from left to right:

Markus L Noga
Ralph Hempel   (me)
Dave Baum      (eyes closed or contemplating ?)

I actually remember when the picture was taken.  I think someone else
snapped a picture a second before and I had been looking right into the
flash.  Mark caught me after that first flash.

I think I had my eyes open for most of the rest of Mindfest.

Kekoa Proudfoot

Mike Gasperi is off to the far left or cracking jokes on the podium...

I don't think Mike had gotten to the jokes yet...we look too serious for that.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com