  *70147 (-20)
  Re: Pipe Wrench

(...) one. (...) E-mail me a snail mail addy, and I will send you one :) (no charge) James Powell (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Well, I'm afraid I'm #101. Arrrr. :( (...) Brig = Brigantine, a semi-standard class of warship (~16 guns). (...) Someone asked: Skull's Eye Schooner and Black Seas Barracuda. My fleet is primarily post-1870; it's three Fluyts (truncated (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Educate me, please, what, pray tell, is SES or BSB? You should have seen my pirates before my garage burned down in high school =) -Earle "No more boats" Bishop (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Legofest

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FKo808.Aoo@lugnet.com... (...) Roberto Amato, Giovanni Bedocchi, Paolo Binotti, Enrico Casagrande, Domenico Franco, Mauro Gasparutti, Bruno Grampa, Antonio Ianiero, Fabio Luperto, Davide (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Laura & All, (Maybe this should be re-directed to another group?) (...) I loved LEGO sets for my town setup. I have had many, and I always loved combining the Space and Town themes, for a future world kind of setting. (...) I did like the Paradisa (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

Okay, this is *really* just an attempt to get the Pirates board over 100 messages. This has a quantity is better than quality slant that is only true if you are gaming are have a massive amount of display area. The Armada Fleet 1 Treasure Galleon (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Hmmm.... There are several .off-topic groups. Most of the stupid threads (sorry, but that's what I think of them as) end up being moved to .off-topic.fun. I never read the Adventurers Movie thread, which I assume this is about, mainly because (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Kmart toy coupons

I don't remember seeing this mentioned, so I thought I'd post. Kmart has an booklet of toy coupons in their stores right now, and among them are the following: 10% off Star Wars LEGO $5 off DUPLO Brick Mixer $3 off DUPLO Hippo, Basic Bulk Tub, Play (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  12V train wheels

Hello All, I am happy to say that I recently stumbled across Lugnet and it has spurred me to come out of my LEGO dark age! In the process of unpacking my LEGO collection I've noticed that the rubber traction rings around my 12V train motor wheels (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Charters for product-line/themed groups clarified

All, The written charters for the product-line/themed groups created a couple months ago were too restrictive and over-simplified. Except for lugnet.trains and lugnet.starwars, which were created at the beginning, the themed groups mentioned only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

  Fabuland group (was: Re: 34 new newsgroups!)

(...) Oh, my!...Fabuland got lost in the shuffle somewhere. OK, there's now a Fabuland group: lugnet.fabuland <==> (URL) can't believe nobody noticed! I *know* there are tons of Fabuland fans out there! :) --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: FOTW Knight Lords Castle parted out

(...) Setting followups to buy-sell-trade since this is really more of an offer to sell/inquiry than anything else. I'd be interested in the horse blankets and the cauldrons. You'll more than make your money back on this set if you sell a goodly (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.fabuland )------

Welcome to lugnet.fabuland, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.fabuland (group): LEGO Fabuland®: products (information, opinions, reviews, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, projects, models, layouts, plans, tools, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

(...) I remember a book called _The Dragon's Egg_ by Robert L. Forward. The ALFs in that book are residents of a neutron star -- totally different chemistries from H2O-C. (...) Would that be Jupiter? I've heard theories one way and the other -- some (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) What I find amusing is that I always thought I *couldn't* relate to dolls and houses and such. But when I look back at the toys I loved most: LEGO and my Star Wars action figures. (I couldn't play with Barbie, I hated Barbie from a young age (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game (was "Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!")

Ha-HA! Dodge! Turn! Parry! Ha! (...) That sounds wonderful--is SJ still just "fiddling around" or is he finally entertaining the idea of making this thing into a set of standard rules? I really wanted to have a chance at it someday. That's what I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

(...) one (...) Color, for sure. I'm a big fan of the "Walmart Box" (can't beat #pieces/$). I use a separate box for each color of the basic bricks. Each box is sub-divided to 1x1, 2x2 etc using zipper-lock freezer bags. Each box is labeled (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E

(...) Meccano went broke a long time ago! As for having a reaction...I think they'd drop dead!. I have a 6A book from my dad's stuff, as well as having read a fair number of the meccano magazines over the years. I have up to #3 set, and some (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ARE YOU READY...

(...) Why does he torture us so? ;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact