  *69992 (-20)
  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) get smacked occasionally. He is most often correct. We should (...) (as I sometimes do), I always try to remember to relate the (...) LEGO, then I shouldn't be posting it there. That's why (...) I hear you. I think that I was more upset by the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  I'm sorting by color now!

...after almost a year of sorting by form and functionality. That's more than 30,000 Lego pieces, sorted by color into about a dozen plastic drawers measuring roughly 11 x 13 x 3 inches. (1) Oh no! It's so hard to find The-Piece-I-Need now! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  ARE YOU READY...

Hi Legofans, This is my last mail tonight. One simple mail: are you ready to see great surprises from DYA ??? See you later and good night, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Western

Is there anyone who happens to know why TLC has cancelled the western theme? I think there's still plenty of possibilities within that theme... like : a western train a western station cows....etc a saloon well i think there are actually no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.western)

  Trading Lego

I was wondering if there's anyone in the U.S. who is willing to sent me us-only lego.... Ofcourse in exchange i am prepared to sent european (esp. Dutch) lego to u.s. if there's anyone who has done this before please reply my message with some (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Pneumatic Pressure "Sensor"

The LEGO MindStorms site has a new page, "Making a Robotic Super Car" ((URL) showing a remote control Super Car . One of the pictures shows a nice pressure "sensor" using a large cylinder, some rubber bands and a touch sensor. I think I will use it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) That is a very legitimate complaint, and for that I am sorry. I will be more attentive to this in the future. (...) Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought that my original topics were focused enough, but as is often the case the subsequent (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) I think perhaps you've gotten the wrong impression! Everything you've been mentioning can (and should!) be posted to LUGNET, it's just a matter of posting it to the right place... Part of the reason that LUGNET exists is to allow people to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes: <snip well thought out commentary> Mark, I don't think most people have a big problem with the topics you've been discussing. I think people have had a problem with >where< you've been discussing them. As (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lego sets 390-393

I picked up set 391 by chance a week or so ago. I found it rather curious. It is not on www.brickshelf.com. However, it is on LUGNet: (URL) describes the sets as "This was one of a series of sets where the figures had Fabuland bodies with Figure (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Letter to the LEGO President...

Oppps, I forgot to mention (for those not on the newsgroup for very long), that this letter is about getting something resembling bulk orders from TLG. Wow, the "COUNT ME IN" emails are pouring in. YES!! Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Get togethers

MAN! I've got an exam or I would have met you guys. Oh well, sometimes you have to have priorities. Chris <>< (Let's plan a big ol get together soon!) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) stay focused, as hard as it sometimes is. If I sometimes go off on a tangent (as I sometimes do), I always try to remember to relate the topic to LEGO before finishing the post. If I can't relate it to anything in LEGO, then I shouldn't be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

(...) At the moment I'm just letting them play, and showing them stuff (mostly the many ways of driving a vehicle wth a motor) when they need help. The age range is about 7 to 15 (this is an alternative school, and most classes and sessions are open (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Control Lab - Visual Basic source code

I have found the source code in Visual Basic for mindstorms. But ...... Does anyone know if source code in Visual Basic for control Lab exist? If so, can you point me in that direction. Thankyou Johan jgb@eng.rau.ac.za (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Mindstorm Software under Linux-VMware ???

Has anybody tried to run the Mindstorm Software under Linux with VMware ? Does it work ? Martin (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Letter to the LEGO President...

Folks, The letter for the LEGO President and the Executive Committee has gone thru 8 rewrites. I finally think I got it right. I have to appoligize for not getting it out sooner, but I've been real busy these last 2 months, and the letter runs to 5 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Hi Mark, I was watching that Adventurers movie thread in .General myself with some irritation, since I am not interested in it at all and it really didn't belong there. The thing about Lugnet is not that it excludes certain types of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382156A0.38396BD9@vfaq.com>... (...) I grew up in Florida and all I have to say to pastel houses is YUCK!!!!! Rose (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Heh. With the help of the PNLTC, I'm getting over my bias. If so many MEN are willing to use pink in their constructions, I guess I don't mind it nearly as much. But when it first came out I thought it was the end of LEGO. But don't get me (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact