  *69976 (-10)
  Mindstorm Software under Linux-VMware ???

Has anybody tried to run the Mindstorm Software under Linux with VMware ? Does it work ? Martin (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Letter to the LEGO President...

Folks, The letter for the LEGO President and the Executive Committee has gone thru 8 rewrites. I finally think I got it right. I have to appoligize for not getting it out sooner, but I've been real busy these last 2 months, and the letter runs to 5 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Hi Mark, I was watching that Adventurers movie thread in .General myself with some irritation, since I am not interested in it at all and it really didn't belong there. The thing about Lugnet is not that it excludes certain types of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382156A0.38396BD9@vfaq.com>... (...) I grew up in Florida and all I have to say to pastel houses is YUCK!!!!! Rose (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Heh. With the help of the PNLTC, I'm getting over my bias. If so many MEN are willing to use pink in their constructions, I guess I don't mind it nearly as much. But when it first came out I thought it was the end of LEGO. But don't get me (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 0.2.1 API

Never mind- did it myself. Thanks anyway... -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Keychain pictures?

(...) Look through the scans just posted to (URL). There will be some on the Star Wars pages, and some on the centerfold insert (second-to-last link on the thumbnail page). More specifically look here: (3 URLs) Steve (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Protocol Patent

(...) Not true. Each claim acts as its own mini-patent. For an accessible article and discussion, check out: (URL) the comments section make sure to set it sort high moderation scores to the top... otherwise it will take years to weed through. -Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins parts available soon

I have almost all parts available in #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins (URL) available in quantity. They will be auctioned at www.guarded-inn.com starting Tuesday 11-9-99. If you have grouping requests please let me know. Dwayne (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Ah ha! A keeper of the Royal Anecdotes..... LFB, I too love British history. Maybe since I was born less than a mile from Schloss Rosenau near Coburg Germany - the birthplace of "dear Albert", Prince Consort of Queen Victoria, and the the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact