  *69539 (-20)
  gray pieces wanted for Millenniu Falcon

If you have gray piecs you would be willing to part with please contact me at jamie11232webtv.net Let me know what you have and who much! (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Perhaps TLG has a case of Barbie-envy. One K-Mart toy manager even told me that they used to keep the Belville sets on the Barbie aisle. Also, don't forget that TLG used to make a 1688 'Lego System, specially for her' set. It came in a pink (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) <snipped a lot of (in my opinion) blather> I disagree. The LEGO Group is a very large company that has the intertia of a supertanker. In other words, even if they magically got all of the best designs from the community and decided to make (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Do what Spielburg (supposedly) did, plant them mysteriously on the mother-ship (from Close Encounters). Rumor had it that somewhere buried among all the crap on the mother-ship was R2D2 and the shark from Jaws. I even think I caught a glimpse (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Roof tiles would be a start :) I still associate building houses with Lego (for some reason!), if sets and part packs were available then it wouldn't just be girls who would be enticed into the world of Lego. (...) What I think is horrid is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGOfest shortcut now working (allegedly)!

Yo folks, Michael Edwards' name has been added to the list of attendees. And I suppose I ought to invite the rabble over on RTL :-) Please come - there'll be a cake :-) Take a look at (URL) Jon's come.to address below points at the same page. On (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree with this totally. I think we should get off or butts and do this. I also suggest we call and complain to "costumer service" too. If they get about 30-50 calls about this for a while they will most likely reverse there direction and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) rose ~ i think the new (and quite traditionally buxom) castle female, posed next to a mini-fig that looks like kenny was just too much for some people (myself included). at least richard here has gone into an _intellectual_ boob frenzy. bravo! (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) I used the other promo--the $5 off one--and managed to score those two for $30.91. Not a bad deal at all; now I can build my all-greys/blacks Explorien Starship, and rebuild my transplanetary torpedo bombers. But I wonder what I'm going to do (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Light and Sound elements

Hi All :-) Just wanted to share with you all my disappointment over the Light and Sound components in this years Duplo sets 2811 fire and police station, 2807 Big wheeler, 2814 building team. I had intended to buy all the sets in this theme until I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  (canceled)

  Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help

I don't claim to be an expert on this, but here are my ideas. To get a clean HB up and running you need to do the following (assuming talkeree.s19 is larger than 256 bytes) 1) Start off by booting the HB into bootstrap mode. This makes the board (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) "Uh, really, honey, I only read it for the *articles*..." LFB. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) therefore TLG (...) looks like a modern gun... I'm thinking of a revolver like James Bond or Mulder/Scully would use. And I was thinking of Indiana Jones movies and shows when I wrote that :-) Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) I see. kids are exposed to guns in the movies and on tv all the time, therefore TLG making modern guns just reinforces the fact that guns are ok. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Hey, if we all actually looked like lego minifigures we would all need to diet very badly -- well, maybe not if you looked like the lego skeleton. But if you are gonna define a castle female mini, she has to be corsetted! To omit the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Flowers at Harry's?

Wow! That was quick! Thanks! -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Hoornbeek wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Flowers at Harry's?

<snip> (...) Whoops. Let's try the left frame! It's been a long day. Joel (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Ultimate LEGO Book Review....

The book was made 15 years ago. I can understand where you are coming from in that some of the info didn't seem correct, or at least wasn't presented very well, but considering the amount of knowledge I had regarding Lego 15 years ago, I think its (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics

(...) Some friends and I have been discussing that on and off, to the level of watching the movie to make sketches of leg motion. We have sort of assumed that you'd have to pack the storage in the center with 2 or 3 RCX's. You'd also have to lose (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact