  *69105 (-20)
  Re: Sharing variables and using expressions (was Re: NQC 2.0 and some math questions

Thanks, Dave! It will be good to have that in the manual, because it is a very confusing behavior that is difficult to track down. Variables take on values that are completely different from the values that the programmer is setting them to. Most (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: info on pneumatics

(...) There can't be a valve because if there was one they would have to label which end was "in" and which was "out". They don't, so it doesn't. Dwayne (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  displaying special characters

Does anyone know how to display an "e" with a bar over it, or an upside down "e"? Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: this is another strange auction

Ben, and Larry , thanks to both of you for checking that out for me - I never thought to check eBay for it. Kudos to both of you....(and time in dolt-dom for me, I guess) Though, if it's really 240 pounds, at $500 that's a bargain. I might have to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!

Frank Filz wrote in message <381DFE1D.28CC@minds...ng.com>... (...) Following Tamy's advice I asked about this at my local McD's. The answer I got is "yes you can have it without the drink but the price is the same". YMMV. Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

(...) This part is easy to replace!. All you have to do is buy another pack of points from lego, as they include 3 of them with each pack. Otherwise, I could send you one if you really need it. James Powell (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  One more day

I regret to inform you guys that I need one more day to get the movie list together. I have it all ready to go, but I could not get it typed up today. I know this will sound terrible, but I actually had to do some work at work today. No endless (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: WWLTC

(...) Sounds like a nice idea to me. We could also (slowly) work on a nice reference to all the club and personal web sites. It might also be nice to make space available to new clubs which don't have the resources to have their own web site yet (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Get togethers

I ate lunch with Mike Walsh at the McDonalds on 55 near the park. Anyone else who works in the park is welcome to join me at McDonalds for lunch this month (jusy e-mail me to set a time). I'd also like to have a Saturday or evening get together (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  LEGOfest shortcut now working (allegedly)!

I received an e-mail from come.to today saying that they'd fixed the V3 shortcut to point to Tony's LEGOfest page: (URL) ever you misplace your post for Tony's URL, you might be able to remember this one! Jon. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Met onze LEGO naar een modelspoorbeurs

(...) Hallo Erik, Lijkt me een goed idee, laat tijdig iets weten, dan kan ik proberen om eens langs te komen. Hoeveel zo'n beurzen zijn er in Nederland? Bij mijn bescheiden mening is er in Belgie maar 1. Mijn droom is om met mijn Lego verzameling (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!

(...) Hm, I'll have to do either of those... (...) Poor kitty :-) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Soft Opening

(...) ImageMagick will do mass thumbnails. Maybe not as auto-magically as some other tools, but it's free, and it runs on any platform. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Another Question About making .icb's

Hey Group, I'm currently trying to get assembly files to work with my HB, i've discovered that the exe I need; as11_hb.exe only runs on UNIX, so you have to use (URL) to assemble the files, which I might say is a little inconvenient. So, where can I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) Huh? You mean on the Millenium Falcon, when they were shooting TIE fighters? There were transparent panels between the heroes and their guns. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Yeah, what he said--I've already done the minifig-scale Goliath, so someone HAS to do the Siege Tank (especially now that we've got the "feet" with which to do it)! LFB, who really REALLY needs a digital camera. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mc Donalds Duplo

(...) i got one of these too. it looks an awful lot like a promo item that was available by mail-in with kellogg's cereal box tops about ten years ago (i'm pretty sure it is the same set). i wonder if this will be the only duplo item available (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Ohio get together??

[lugnet.loc.us.oh.* snipped, x-posted to lugnet.promo, f-ups to lugnet.promo] (...) Who didn't? I did both lunch and supper at McD's. (...) I didn't *exactly* give my wife a choice, although if she had objected enough, I'd have changed course. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.promo)

  Re: My new Engine

(...) I was able to look at the pictures so no need unless you wanted to add captions. Hope to see more work from you (says me who hasn't even scanned the pictures I have so far...need to get a digital camera). (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Chicago Legofest

(...) That sounds great! There should at least be a plan for an informal get-together. Unfortunately, I can't be there. :(:( Camp Fire Boys & Girls have a standing event on the first Saturday in December--march in the local Christmas parade, and go (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact