 Marketplace / Auctions / 3010
Re: this is another strange auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:33:18 GMT

Ben, and Larry , thanks to both of you for checking that out for me - I never
thought to check eBay for it. Kudos to both of you....(and time in dolt-dom for
me, I guess)

Though, if it's really 240 pounds, at $500 that's a bargain. I might have to
take a second look....

Thanks again!

Paul "dolt" Sinasohn