 Marketplace / Auctions / 3001
Re: this is another strange auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 22:43:55 GMT

This, I think, is a relisted lot.

It is.  After a little searching, this turned up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=177349012

The previous listing had the opening price at $3000 with a reserve
set.  Something tells me that starting at $500 isn't going to sell
this lot any quicker  The photo in the above link looks the same, but
my guess is that it's probably just in the same place on the same
server with the same name and not actually the same photo.

Wait a minute, is this one of Larry's "list your collection on eBay
and get no bids so that your NLSO will leave you alone" auctions? :)

Ben Roller