  *562490 (-20)
  Bodville GP Aug 2008

The Bodville layout will again be exhibited at Malkara (Canberra Australia) this year on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd of August. I have boxed most of the bigger items already but not before taking some photo's. Visit the Bodville website in the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) Please pick the form: (URL) suits you most, print, sign and return a scanned copy of the permission in pdf or jpg or png. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

I agree with Karl. It makes a big difference which war is being represented. Indiana Jones provides a perfect opportunity to provide vehicles from World War II and the Cold War. LEGO will find them appropriate for their audience for exactly the same (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Link molto interessante

(URL) in inglese ma è molto molto interessante e può essere da spunto per il venerdì sera a Ballabio. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: mancano 5 metri!

(...) Mancano 4 metri!!!! Per i giorni ho perso il conto :-) Ciao (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problem to send long messages from RCX to PC via com Hack

(...) Dear Matthew I have found the problem. It was in kernel\lnp-locical.c -> cheking the echo was the problem solution: echo OFF it is a rough solution, but it works changes 1) rx_handler(void) ... // echos of own bytes -> collision detection // (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) Do you have a link for the paperwork? Steve (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) There is still one paperwork not signed back, so we can not start with the AIOI yet. If we got no paper we have to leave that prog out of the AIOI to go forward. The prog in question is LDAO. We have set a deadline for the paperwork to be (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) For the normal edition, you can go to amazon.de that usually has lower shipping costs. (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) The special edition costs €39,90. Add the €25,00 for shipping to the United States and you get €64.90, which at today's exchange rate is about $102.29. That seems crazy, but this is a reference book with 800+ pages and 8000 color photographs (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) I have finished the documentation. You can find it direct on (URL) or the german translation (URL) would be happy to get some feedback. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mid year sales

(...) Thanks for the heads-up...All items from this catalogue now updated on the sale page for Kmart (link from sidebar) Benjamin Whytcross (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  National Building Museum ARCHiture Family Day Display June 21, 2008

National Building Museum Architecture Family Day with emphasis on Architect Eero Saarinen who designed the Saint Louis Arch, Dulles Airport, the IBM Building to name just a few of his well known works. This was a joint display by WAMALTC and the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Problem to send long messages from RCX to PC via com Hack

I don't know if this is would be of any help, as it uses a different approach, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.... Bi-directional Bluetooth to IR translator - (URL) (PDF format: (URL) ) While this solution doesn't allow both the serial and IR (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Mid year sales

K-mart have now released the prices for there catalogue: walking atat $ 179 coastguard patrol boat and tower $79 police station $94 20% off all lego (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: mancano 5 metri!

Ti sbagli mancano 12 giorni.........porca miseria, sono in mezzo ad una strada!!!...!!! ciao "Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K34zLq.Jzq@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Mid Year toy sales - What to expect

For those interested, I have discovered the final 3 listed sets as "exclusives" for Myer, and the price for the U.C.S. Falcon at K-Mart and added this information to the appropriate sales pages. And as far as general sets go, both K-Mart and Myer (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) I don't think there's any direct converters out there going either way. In principle (practise maybe not) it shouldn't be too hard to do so long as you have the read-write libraries. LXF files and the conversion file are just XML (zipped with (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) You remember correctly. A 90 or 270 degree rotation will have a negative and positive coefficient off the diagonal while a 180 will have two negatives on the diagonal. Tim (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Actually, the matrix can have negative coefficients without being a mirror. If I remember correctly, mirror detection is a matter of checking if the determinant of the matrix is positive or negative. If the determinant is negative, then the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact