  *561669 (-20)
  Re: Muscle car: 4896 alternate

(...) SNIP (...) Hey Nathanael!!! Holy cow, another awesome alternate! I'm blown away... yet again. I guess I'm going to need to start pestering you for building instructions and/or "exploded-view" pictures again so I can build it myself ;-) -Paul (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Brickworld Class Registration OPEN

(URL) Brickworld 2008 will feature four 3 hour classes on Thursday, June 19th. You can now sign up for classes at the Brickworld website. To register for a class: 1) You must be registered to attend Brickworld 2) Go to the Thursday, June 19, Program (...) (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

I sold a MISB 6030 LEGO 1984 Catapult set to Ivan Mucha from the Republic of Slovakia on eBay who has the eBay member name bombrak and whose email address is thefly@stonline.sk. Being overconfident and hoping to save the buyer postage, I sent the (...) (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: RCX Serial Hardware Hack

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message news:K1E031.y4@lugnet.com... (...) I was able to retrieve it from archive.org - (URL) . (16 years ago, 28-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) k' whats with my IE double posting everything???? Dave K (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Well, the Green Monster is a sight better looking (if I do say...) Dave K (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Well, the Green Monster is a sight better looking (if I do say...) Dave K (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio: sponsor concorso ragazzi

E' ufficiale: i premi per entrambe le fasce del concorso ragazzi verranno offerti da Bonsaglio S.r.l. di Seregno (MI). (URL) Rosanna e tutto lo staff Bonsaglio per la collaborazione. Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Minifigs on eBay, Star Wars, Ninja, Custom

(...) I used to do first class but I've had some bad luck with them ignoring the "hand cancel" notice and tearing them up with the machine and 3 out of 4 people ask for the Priority Mail anyway so I stopped doing first class. (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Valley Forge

Nicely done tree. Thanks for sharing! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) A number of really important questions still remain unanswered: Will Steve trust his Green Monster bot to drive itself to Chicago? Will he program it to pay its own tolls or have it sneak around the toll gates? Will he add enough power to (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't know cool...

(...) Thanks for accepting the challenge. :) (...) Well, if you're looking for something to do in a couple weeks, (June 7th) this may be worth looking into... (URL) you need any more info than this page provides, feel free to ask me... By my count, (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Remote control RCX by mobile phone

I try to make a appli that executed in mobile phone, it can control RCX. The mobile phone's SDK provides class RemoteControlData with some methods as below: setPulse(int leader_on, int leader_off, int trailer_on) leader_on: start bit High period (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Dome Creator

(...) Erik The program is written in Visual Basic. I currently have clean up some of the bugs (usually division by zero errors and others) and then I'll turn it into an .exe file. I hope to have a working copy for Brickworld in Chicago (June 19th) (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Railfest Torino: ultima chiamata

Mancano pochissimi giorni al Railfest di Torino. Qualcun'altro, oltre a coloro che mi hanno già contattato, è intenzionato a partecipare (come espositore o come visitatore)? Tutte le informazioni sulla manifestazione: (URL) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio: patrocinio Comunità Montana

E' ufficiale: anche la Comunità Montana del Lario Orientale patrocinerà l'ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio 2008. Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Dome Creator

(...) Hi Arthur, It seems very interressant and promising. Is there a place where to download your software and try it? Erik (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Articolo su Punto Informatico

(...) Esiste da un bel pezzo quel programma :-) Ma preferisco MLCAD facendolo girare su VMWare. (...) E quale sarebbe il problema? NQC gira benissimo su OSX. Ciao! Gabriele (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Articolo su Punto Informatico

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Spettacolo! Finalmente posso aprire gli .ldr anche dal mio MacBook! Ora, se riuscissi anche a far funzionare l'RCX... Alex (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Articolo su Punto Informatico

(URL) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact