  *560460 (-20)
  Re: QR Class 2800 redux

(...) Tim two and a half years ago I prototyped your original for real remember and I sent you the pictures of the new color scheme correct?? Well the old version runs on the track this version won’t guaranteed. You really should not have gone to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

I shoulda used paypal.... Expensive item, haven't heard from since I sent the funds, and they are startng to rackup negative feedback. Ebay id: Beanie360 Item location: port pirie, S.A, Australia Email name: darthmauljt85@yahoo.com Name on e:mails: (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: ebay Australia going paypal only in June

(...) Hi Kerry Long time no see?? You got it right in all that you said but I think you really hit the nail in the end. I also think it will go underground and Email comms will step in between buyer and seller and that is happening every day now. (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hobby Show

(...) :( Dave K (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: ebay Australia going paypal only in June

(...) So, as a seller, we will pay eBay fees to eBay and then we will pay our Paypal fees to, err, eBay. Nice! While eBay claims it is for buyer safety, I have to wonder if the buyers are actually clamouring for it. Although I'm a minnow in the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) LDView's URL is (URL). You can find LDView's version history here: (URL) The major releases all have their version number in a larger font and bold, and are x.y (as opposed to x.y.z). They are as follows: 0.1: 03 Jun, 2000 (Initial public (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) If you just have version and release date columns, authors can add one row for each release. Please add me to the list, I will add the txt2dat info. Use the email I used to post this reply. ROSCO (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  April 26th, 2008 SMART meeting

Our next SMART meeting is only 2 weeks away. We'll meet at DigiPen, in the Plato auditorium at 2pm on Saturday, April 26th. (I've been assured the building will be open for us.) The mini-challenge is to build a robot that moves around using an (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  ebay Australia going paypal only in June

As announced on the 10th April... ebay Australia will only allow transactions by paypal by late June. The exception is cash paid for an item/s picked up in person. The transition period starts in May when paypal must be offered as a payment option (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that will help make this chart are: Program Name (below) URL Author Release Date Version Dates Major Milestones Current Version Current Version Release Date Here's the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  Re: RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008

(...) I loaded photos from the Aviation Museum show on brickshelf several days ago and am just getting around to posting. Here's a link to my favorite photo entitled: Virginia State Capitol in the year 2525. (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Joe Vig and the Olympic Flame

(...) Timely! Trenchant. Nicely done. -Brendan (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Challenge for April 26 meeting?

Hi David - Have you had a chance to pick a mini-challenge for the upcoming meeting yet? It would be great to have a couple weekends to work on robots before the meeting. Thanks, Mark (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club

LEGO Store Grand Opening Coming this summer to Chandler Fashion Center, Arizona's first LEGO store! The Chandler Fashion Center LEGO Store will feature: Monthly in-store building contests and events that are free and fun for the whole family! The (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us)

  Hobby Show

I realize its a bit early to be concerned about a show that normally happens in late fall... but I wanted to let everyone know (and more importantly those planning on building something) that more than likely nothing will be happening for 2008. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) When our local Store manager went back to Enfield for a management meeting, a similar request was one of the suggestions that he took to TLG from BAYLUG. Basically, I asked them to roll an extra tub of pellets through and put the stock in the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

Voto anche io "Itlug LEGOfest", in pratica uguale a quanto da sempre usato:-) ciao GAetano "Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jz5M4x.54C@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) There are certain elements that I'd pay a nice premium to be able to get in specific colors. Do you hear that, LEGO? You have customers that want to spend lots of money on your product, if you can figure out a way to make it happen. We want (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Ciao, anch'io scelgo come nome Itlug LEGOfest. Andrea (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Ma che noiosi che sono alla Lego (per non usare un'altra espressione). Capisco i diritti sul nome, sul marchio, capisco il voler differenziare gli eventi organizzati da loro da tutti gli altri. Non capisco perché non chiudano un occhio su (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact