  *559131 (-20)
  Re: Ballasting Corners?

(...) (URL) can also search brickshelf "ballast" and come up with a few things. ondrew (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Ballasting Corners?

Hello again my fellow LEGO fanatics. :-) Stacy and I are working hard to get our layout ready for an upcoming train show and for Brickworld 2008. One place we are stumped right now is ballasting corners. We've got most of our straights ballasted and (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: CLamorosa vendita di 2000 set anni 80 misb boxed ecc.

ciao Inoltro un messaggio di Mauro, che non riesce a postare sul forum, riguardo la clamorosa vendita di set anni 80... Messaggio di Mauro: ---...--- Ci siamo rivolti per prima cosa alla lego stessa, vista l'importanza e la rarità di alcuni set, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Custom Microscale sets from 1976 Lego lineup available

Visit my Bricklink store at: (URL) To buy custom (MOC) microscale versions of classic Lego sets: 550 Windmill 555 Hospital 580 Brick Yard 725 Freight Train Thanks. -- Thomas Main (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfest di Castello d'Argile (BO)

"Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jwnqu5.BtB@lugnet.com... (...) bel lavoro Marco, anche se la data è prossima a Zwolle (non so se quest'anno riuscirò ad andarci) sono felice che ci sia un LEGOFest in Emilia... (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: What should happen with the lugnet.robotics.nxt sidebar?

I do not use the sidebar at all. Zitat von Jordan Bradford <jordan_bradfordREMO...mail.com>: (...) ---...--- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: CLamorosa vendita di 2000 set anni 80 misb boxed ecc.

(...) Magari!!! Nessuno conosce uno sponsor (banca, centro commerciale, ecc.) in grado di acquistare tutto? Giuliano (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: CLamorosa vendita di 2000 set anni 80 misb boxed ecc.

Noooo non ci posso credere! La più grande collezione di lego presente in Italia e viene venduta ? Non ho intenzione di ripetere questa notizia ad alta voce altrimenti alcuni dei miei mattoncini potrebbero sentire ! :-O E sono sicuro che ci (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: It's not even out yet...

(...) Credit where credit is due. nicely played. :) thanks. Chris (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Actually, I just checked, and you can in Cocoa. Just uncheck all the modifiers in IB, and the menu will just show the letter (capitalized). Check the Shift modifier, and the menu will show that along with the letter. Furthermore, the keys (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) I think my problem is a compiler/Qt/lack of knowledge issue and not a Mac issue since I'm getting the same error regardless of whether I'm building on OSX or Windows. -Orion P.S. Send me some fresh code and I'll try to sort it out. (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Jwt6yq.MG0@lugnet.com... Getting the right pieces was one of the most difficult issues but (...) Your work is so very fine. Thanks for sharing it, Bob (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) Oh, it's widely recognized that a disproportionate number of Mac users are insufferably smug and prone to making grating, snarky remarks. What seems far less understood is that most Mac zealots are really very nice people who try not to annoy (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Urban Pool Hall

(...) Or of course there is alway engraving the sign over multiple bricks. lol They actually work well--the problem being the painting and cleaning process. Here is picture of the Wichita State Logo engraved ove 5 1x8 bricks. (URL) Armstrong The (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) I'm impressed with your attention to detail. Great work! (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: CLamorosa vendita di 2000 set anni 80 misb boxed ecc.

ma come??? e la piu' grande museo di lego italiano che tutti aspettavamo? non ho parole. Luca (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?

Actually you have you clean your pieces for one time. Mostly I used a nail brush. Off course time consuming but very effective. Just with hand warm water and soap is not necessary. I only wash my pieces when I just bought a party of used pieces. You (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts)

  Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

Hi all, It has been a while since I finished a new MOC. But the model I've added to my (URL) website> today took me more than two years to build. And it has a different color than the previous ones: oranges. That was also the main reason it took so (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?

(...) I've always washed my parts in soapy water. I will usually put the parts in a bucket of soapy water at least overnight (sometimes several days). I separate out the chrome and stickered parts. I usually do some sorting, with the tiny parts and (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general)

  Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

(...) <snip> (...) Hi Travis, Very nice to hear about your experiences. I need many layers of Mac experience. The first and foremost (until I get myself a Mac and get ramped up in the development environment) is being able to build LPub for the Mac. (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact