  *557335 (-10)
  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Excellent work! I love the industrial look of this MOC. The landing pad area looks somewhat like an off-shore oil platform. Very cool! The way you did the round supports is very cool and they look great. I also really liked the design of the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  January IndyLUG meeting

The January IndyLUG meeting will be on Saturday the 10th at 2:00 PM at Matt's house. (If you’ve never been to Matt's place, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.) Things we'll be (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX)

  Re: Constructing the 8275

Hi Owen, I had the same questions when i put my first bulldozer together. When i built my second one, i put all the similar bag contents into a bowl. There were many bowls. The last two i built, i messed all the parts into a big bucket just so it (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) I was lucky enough to have some extra vacation left at the end of the year. I took about 12 days off work starting Dec. 21st. During this time I think I spent most of my waking moments building LEGO Star Wars sets. :-) I still haven't (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) The vending machine and train station are both great MOCs! But one thing I don't understand. With all those new Star Wars sets for Christmas, how do you find time to build excellent MOCs as well?! Keep building! (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Java for NXT

The 0.5 beta release for Windows and for Linux is now on the sourceforge web site. (URL) changes and new features include: - Garbage collector - Execute code from flash - Automatic defrag of file system - Greatly improved Bluetooth support including (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

Looks great. Furniture is something I’m trying to build more of...tired of just having lots of barrels, crates and treasure chests in every corner. (Actually - that sounds like all my college apartments!) The details on the machine are sharp - Sorry (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) If you don't mind sleeping in a room full of LEGO pieces, I'm sure I have a place. :) Steve (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:JuCGwD.ABt@lugnet.com... (...) Worry not about your wife. The kids will be the major worry. ;-) Once they find out how cool the sets are, even if they're not your kids, (Okay I guess, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gla Gla's Lego König Monster (looking for pictures)

(...) Thanks. I have those images already. I was hoping to track down someone that had saved all the original brickshelf images. Carl (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact