  *555309 (-20)
  Re: 7021 skeleton ship attack

(...) TRU and IIRC, $80AU Spotted about 2 months ago and I saw it again about 3 weeks ago. Same store, just checking to see if it was on special yet. (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: canned goodness?

Cool, all we need now is 'sausage-in-a-can' and we'd be all set! Cheers Oliver Play Well! "Chris Magno" <magnochris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JqMvtn.4zp@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  7021 skeleton ship attack

Has anyone seen this set in a B&M store? If so, which store and at what price? (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

And how can one create building instructions without access to a *nix machine (what is that anyway :-) and no cygwin components on a Windows PC? I am desperately looking for a way to create smooth building step images top view for a very large (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

(...) Unfortunately I don't have another, but that sounds like it would be more comfortable to hold than the single remote. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

I agree! A really big Lego Technic model in the price range of $200 - $500 would be awesome. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 25% OFF EVERYTHING @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

(...) As expected, my 25% OFF sale generated a large number of orders (203 orders in a week!). The sale is now over. I am working on getting invoices for all of these orders out as quickly as possible. Please be patient. Troy (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

I also noticed that clutch gear was rubbing on the beam, but I found that the radial pattern wasn't as bad as the text side. I just pushed it a tiny bit away from the beam and it seems to be working fine. The only mod I've made so far was switching (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

(...) I had something else I forgot to mention earlier: one of my 2L notched pins still had a considerable amount of flash that had to be cut off. The tolerances seem slightly off too, some of the longer studless beams take a lot of force to get the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) You're right. My mistake. -Orion (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: S@H PAB shipping times

(...) I emailed them about this order and they replied that there was a technical glitch with it during processing. They apologized and said it should be fulfilled tomorrow or the next day and sent out right after that. Good thing I did ask - here I (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) I don't know what LEGO color T182 is, but based on Philippe's title, I'm guessing it's the (relatively) new trans orange (non-fluorescent). Assuming this is the case, then color 57 isn't it. --Travis (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Non-fluo trans orange?

(...) Per the ldconfig.ldr ((URL) file, color 57 is correct. -Orion (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 2609b

Dean Earley schrieb: (...) Hi, the current 2609 should be renamed to 2609a. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 2609b

Dean Earley schrieb: (...) Hi, maybe this (URL) helps. I only have one part and that has also a groove. On the pictures also only parts with groove are shown. So maybe it has always grooves. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 2609b

(...) As I'm rewriting 2609 to make use of a load more primitives, is there a version of either of these without the groove? The current LDraw part doesn't but all my real pieces do. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Part 2609b

Hi all. I have a magnet holder labelled 2609 but is about 4 LDU taller than the current part. Shall I just submit it as 2609b and what needs to be done with the current 2609? Thanks (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Kit ordering closes soon at Lions Gate Models

Ordering for the second batch of kits will close at midnight Pacific time on October 31st. Yes, better get your order in while the kiddies beat down your door looking for candy :-). Those available include current kits like the Car Ferry and (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Non-fluo trans orange?

How should LEGO color T182 be coded? These parts: (URL) Ldraw color 57 but this is not correct... Philo (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Holiday free shipping catalogue code

Well, the US code is FSH99, but I had to phone LEGO today to get the code for Canada. It is CEFSH99 At least it is free shipping for the same amount as the US. Bad news is that the catalogue code doesn't seem to be working with the website at the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact