  *554125 (-20)
  Re: Power Functions presentation

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JpHqA1.FM@lugnet.com... (...) Excellent. You saved me the trouble of tearing my PF set apart when it arrives! -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Mecha

(...) Thanks, Fradel. My goal was to make a mech with the mission profile of the Longbow, but have it be lighter and faster. Ironically, I do believe I had this slated as a 3058 mech. Thanks again, Jon (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) As Ross mentioned, I was focused more on the "future" of trains, and if it's going to be done in LEGO, it looks like it will be done without conductive track. (...) Absolutely, but you could do better. Run a single loop off a single output, (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Power Functions presentation

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system, including: # Overview of Power Functions range # Description of working # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors # LDraw and LeoCAD part files (URL) motors comparison (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !!

  sconti

ciao a tutti sono stato ai magazzini Bossi di Saronno al padiglione dei giocattoli fanno sconti fino al 50% ,sui lego ho visto lo sconto del 20% c'è ancora un po di roba di tutti i generi però stamattina era letteralmente preso d'assalto, visto che (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) I believe the options being discussed were in relation to the use of non-metal track, which is all that will be produced by LEGO in the foreseeable future. ROSCO (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Oh, for shame, Brian. Letting me think up an option that you passed right over (and a really cool one at that). With the legacy converter cables, you could power the _track_ with an NXT. Hook the track up as if it was a motor, using the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Attn Losers of rtlToronto - my robot works

HA HA!!!! not only am I swinging, but my robot is too! I got it down to 1 RCX, 1 nested IF, and 2 rubber bands. oh, and 1 motor, and no sensors! Chris the greatest swinger ever ps. anyone know if we have to swing to a wall, OR swing the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Not exactly, that I know of, *yet*... The biggest problem in running a train would be hiding the NXT - I saw only one good solution to hiding the RCX in a boxcar, and the NXT is bigger, as are the motors. You could use an old motor (or even a (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) I didn't have any problems with weird folders in documents and settings you just unzip the files wherever you want and it will setup itself (which you can unzip to a new folder under Program Files.) The only issue I have (which is an issue (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Lions Gate Models - First batch of kit availability closes on Sunday 7th: more instructions available for download (some free)

Hello all, I'm beavering away at the site rebuild here, and at making more instructions sets available as instant downloads so you don't have to wait for me to mail a CD. I've just added another 5 large-model instructions sets to the Downloadable (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Call for Nominations: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)

(...) I would like to think that it meant "5 in the last one year", since we want people who are CURRENTLY active in the LDraw community. That is also the way that I naturally read the sentence. But it can definitely be read either way. And given (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) Why can't I install 'normally' to program files. It makes all kind of weird folders in documents and settings now. Not to happy with that personally. But that aside it's sounds very promising, unfortunately it crashes on my machine. first I (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Heddal Stavechurch

(...) If you ask me, I think tan was a very good choice. Personally, I had plans on doing another stave church (the one in Gol) and had the same dilemma - old brown seemed to be too dark, new too reddish, black too...black :) We shall see... it is (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Call for Nominations: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)

(...) I accept. ROSCO (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  PAB Orlando

Hello, Does anyone know what inventory they have at the PAB in Orlando, FL? Scott Member 718 (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) <snip> (...) Very cool Sergio -- I was quite pleased by the speed of the rendering! Since I don't know the ldraw keyboard commands I was a bit at a loss on how to "place" a part or rotate a part -- also camera operations as well. I'm looking (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The Future of Trains

In lugnet.lego, Scott Wardlaw wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Has anyone adapted two NXT units to drive a train yet? One NXT as a controller talks bluetooth to the other NXT that drives the train. The NXT that drives the train could be either attached to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Grass Plains battle

The confrontation between Gungan troops and Trade Federation droids takes place 25 miles from Theed. The Gungan strategy is to wait until the droid army emerges from Theed to meet them on their own ground - in a spot near enough to the swamps to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The Future of Trains

In lugnet.lego, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: <snip> (...) I've looked at this and a few similar options. Wether or not BBB could achieve it at the $0.30 per piece range (preferably less) is a matter of quantity. I'd much prefer to be closer to $0.10 (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact