  *553359 (-10)
  Legofest di Torino: ringraziamenti

Vorrei ringraziare tutti coloro che sono intervenuti al Legofest di Torino. Partirei dalla famiglia Giannitti che ha organizzato tutto. Con un po' più di spazio rispetto agli scorsi anni il Legofest si è nuovamente alzato di livello. Semplicemente (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: KKMF Hopper

(...) Nice work! I like the way you've used a spacey wheel for the engine. Spotlighted. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

(...) My wife is staying in Tianjin right now, about an hour-and-a-half away. She's going to try to find a phone number and call; if she can't find a number or if the store confirms they have promo bricks, she'll visit the store. If we are (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

Sept 16 1620-1: Astro Dart 4593 OldGray Hinge Control Stick should be black and there is 3 not 2, one extra 4592 White Hinge Control Stick Base should be 3 not 2, one is extra 3070bpc2 White Tile 1 x 1 with Computer Display Pattern should be 3 not (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Zwolle

per ora siamo: Io, Paolo, Arianna, Marco "Ambassador" Chiappa, Fabione, Antonella (con un massimo di 2 figli), in forse Volpi e Pezzali... dai che si prenota......... Cristian (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

Hey All, I just got an email about this and thought some you might be interested. "Norwegian Cruise Line and the LEGO Group are teaming on NCL’s LEGO Cruise Ship Building Challenge, exclusively for LEGO Club members. Young builders are invited to (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

(...) Granted, meshing gears is awful. You have to place the gears on axles with space between them, rotate one with hinge tool until they could match, then move the rotated gear and axle in meshing position. And trying to modify a gear ration in an (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JoGFz5.BIC@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps I am not harsh enough. Build a model that shows the possible gear ratios for gears contained in the NXT kit. You can even mail it to me if you like, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

Hi Geoffrey, I think you are a bit harsh about Technic/NXT building with LDD. I agree with you that it is not perfect, and it is sometime painful to do what you want, but it is possible to virtually build things with it. And the hinge tool does work (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: LEGOFEST in Torino

(...) The Tram (URL) Jan showing the LEGOFEST sign (URL) Jan and myself wearing the RailBricks t-shirt (thank you Jeramy) (URL) Pizza !!! (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact