 CAD / LDD / 160
Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:35:29 GMT

Hi Geoffrey,

I think you are a bit harsh about Technic/NXT building with LDD. I agree with you that it is not perfect, and it is sometime painful to do what you want, but it is possible to virtually build things with it.

And the hinge tool does work on Technic elements, and building triangular structures is difficult but possible. As an example, see my rover here:

Philo