 CAD / LDD / 163
Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:14:19 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
http://cache.lego.com/media/nxtlog/fa55a01c-aac4-4cdf-9fdb-400c6e41f803/rover.lxf

http://cache.lego.com/media/nxtlog/2725d0e8-5945-4af3-998a-4ea989dc03e0/200x200/rover.jpg

An excellent model, however, the site indicated that it didn't want to serve
me that page.  I found it was due to that you have both the .lxf file and
the .jpg file embedded in the same URL, which the site does not understand
when my browser sends it as a http get request.

Above I have fixed them so they appear on separate lines and hopefully click
properly.

Those style links are created and understood by the web interface to
insert in-line links and image. The use of <> however "broke" and
confused all the NNTP clients so we see it string together.
ThunderBird handled it well enough and split it when it got to anything
no URL like.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/