  *553351 (-10)
  Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

Hey All, I just got an email about this and thought some you might be interested. "Norwegian Cruise Line and the LEGO Group are teaming on NCL’s LEGO Cruise Ship Building Challenge, exclusively for LEGO Club members. Young builders are invited to (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

(...) Granted, meshing gears is awful. You have to place the gears on axles with space between them, rotate one with hinge tool until they could match, then move the rotated gear and axle in meshing position. And trying to modify a gear ration in an (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JoGFz5.BIC@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps I am not harsh enough. Build a model that shows the possible gear ratios for gears contained in the NXT kit. You can even mail it to me if you like, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

Hi Geoffrey, I think you are a bit harsh about Technic/NXT building with LDD. I agree with you that it is not perfect, and it is sometime painful to do what you want, but it is possible to virtually build things with it. And the hinge tool does work (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: LEGOFEST in Torino

(...) The Tram (URL) Jan showing the LEGOFEST sign (URL) Jan and myself wearing the RailBricks t-shirt (thank you Jeramy) (URL) Pizza !!! (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: LEGOFEST in Torino

(...) Hahaha... bloody-eyes Marco Chiappa.... :-P PS: sì, stiamo mangiando la pizza. E siamo sul tram. Poi vi spieghiamo... :-) (PS: yes, we're eating pizza. And we're on a tramway. More details soon... :-P) Ciao, Gianluca (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Lions Gate Models kits available again

Kits and parts packs are now available again for ordering (for a limited time). Please check out the page here: (URL) notice that much of the LGM site now has a new look, though some pages have yet to be converted. If you find anything horribly (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

This is possible to do, yes you will receive annoying messages that you won't be able to save or upload any models you create, but at least you can wander around in a daze trying to make something using the 'free build' option. Firstly, when placing (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

(...) If anybody is around there can you go check it out and see if they have the special opening promo bricks? If they have some can you pick up two for me? I will make it well worth your time. Thanks Mark (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  LEGOFEST in Torino

Hi, Thanks to Luca Giannitti, the LEGOFEST attendees spent a marvelous moment in a tram through the city of Torino (by night). Here, you will understand how much this moment has been a "LEGO" moment : (URL) Didier (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact