  *380921 (-20)
  Re: Seeds of time

Jon, I think I'm in favor of keeping it once monthly, for the simple reason that there are only so many parts out there. Plus, it gives those of us who can't devote as much time as we want to get something cool built, and savor the ideas presented. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies... (GOOOOLD)

(...) totaly missed out on 3P0. (URL) there a purple besides the Jango Purple?? Chris <>< (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Portable Bot Factories

(...) Simplicity is good!! The Power of the Brick takes many forms. (...) spider-vaccuum-bot-thingy!! That's pretty freakin' neat! Wish I'd thought of that! I've got 9 'bots so far out of my Porta-Botty, and most of them are normalish - that really (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Meeting on Jan. 29

(...) Sorry you couldn't make it Patrick. Hopefully the next time we try to get together it will work out. I am definitely up for a next time. I am hoping that everyone else is in the same boat. Thanks again to Larry for the pizza. Perhaps we should (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon

(...) I agree with Jon here. Most of the stuff on Geekshelf is of NO interest to me whatsoever. If people want a free site to host their images, there's plenty of those out there. If Geekshelf is drawing upon resources for Brickshelf, then I don't (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) I agree with this wholeheartedly. And I think that LEGO is missing out on great opportunities in this market because of these limitations. I know LEGO can't afford to cater to only the AFOL, but I believe that there are many (I don't know how (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The TexLUG Logo(s)

Congratulations, Anthony and Laura! Pat (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  CAD instructions for racing carts

Hello, This is my first post to .town after being an intermittent lurker for a few months (I don't stop by as often as I'd like, what with all the activity in .space :^). Since my camera is really basic, and completely hopeless at shooting small (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) Hummm... if you get black lines something isn't right. If you (and anyone) can report errors like this to support@auctionbrick.com I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know what browser you are using, what time you tried to access and what (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Moonbase Pics Are Up

OK, I have some preliminary pictures of my super-module. This is NOT any attempt by me to flaunt or brag of my efforts. These are mostly for Tom, to show placement of the monorail track in relation to the module. Also, this is a work in progress. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Auctionbrick auction - 1 complete garage door

Let's show some support for matt and his new site (URL) is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) And I too appologize for calling you on that, I'm just sensitive to that because I fear that same perception has taken hold of a few. Your a sport thanks! (...) I see. (...) That's cool. Infact, I am starting to open up to the possibilities (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ikros

(...) Congrats, not many people have the stamina or patience to finish my story, and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. As for Chaos Skies, well, real life has gotten in the way. I'm jobless. I've been so since graduation over eight months ago. In (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Most cutesy space set Lego has ever made :)

(...) snip (...) HA! cute don't need wheels! (URL) (my fav) (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

(...) I don't want to be picky, but if you're going to complain about people developing gaming rules in here, then I would think this is also the wrong place for an open-ended story/role-playing session. I initially clicked on the link thinking it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Gentle Plea

(...) Why does this have to be in .fun.gaming? its not like everybody who comes to .castle goes to .fun.gaming... so not all could see it... and it would lose a decent bit of its following due to the lack of people looking at it. i didnt even know (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Most cutesy space set Lego has ever made :)

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9I5xw.H5E@lugnet.com... (...) Ok I'm with ya here. That is pretty damn cute. BUT, I will see your cute and raise you a VERY cute: (URL) see it's all about getting the wheels as close together (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) My profound apologies - I didn't mean it to come out like that. It's dangerous to infer an inflection from an email. That expression frequently means "Wow - that's amazing - I really wish I had the time and patience to do that - but I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pre- Classic Space diversifies...

Beautiful my man. You totally beat me to the punch with the weird colors; they look great. I think my favorites are orange, dark red, sand purple, brown and dark blue. Get the LOM parts, the colored limbs and package 'em with a bot, some tools and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Most cutesy space set Lego has ever made :)

(...) Oh yes, that is definitely the cute. -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact