 Space / 20796
Re: Seeds of time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 05:38:44 GMT

Jon,
     I think I'm in favor of keeping it once monthly, for the simple reason
that there are only so many parts out there.  Plus, it gives those of us who
can't devote as much time as we want to get something cool built, and savor
the ideas presented.
     Just my fifth of a dime.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander