 Space / 20776
Re: Seeds of time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:26:00 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:H9HEvG.LrJ@lugnet.com...
It's almost the end of the month. Almost time for a new seed part. Ooooh • the
anticipation. I hope I have one of them this time - I really want to play
this game.

Question to Mr. Curator sir: Any chance of offering a new seed part weekly
or biweekly? A month is a long time to wait when you don't have any of the
current part. Or perhaps offer two or three seed parts in a month. If you
can't find the time to dig up that many parts, I'm sure our fellow spacers
have plenty of suggestions.

I honestly want to keep it as a monthly update.  I'm trying to mesh my
sidebar updates as well with my schedule as I can to insure I can keep doing
it for a long time.

However, I might just offer 2 seed parts this month and see how that goes.

[ j o n ]