 Space / 20763
20762  |  20764
Subject:
Seeds of time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:26:04 GMT

It's almost the end of the month. Almost time for a new seed part. Ooooh the
anticipation. I hope I have one of them this time - I really want to play
this game.

Question to Mr. Curator sir: Any chance of offering a new seed part weekly
or biweekly? A month is a long time to wait when you don't have any of the
current part. Or perhaps offer two or three seed parts in a month. If you
can't find the time to dig up that many parts, I'm sure our fellow spacers
have plenty of suggestions.

Thoughts?

Ooroo

Allister