  *380141 (-20)
  Portable Bot Factories

Has any body but Jon and Xenos built these? Are there any basic rules to the creation of these? Also, the potential for games with these are really great! I've been thinking of one that seems pretty cool so far, so maybe I'll post it later... :) -- (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Chamber of Secrets: $24 (and some other clearances)

(...) order 4 more... at 03:13 Central Time (GMT-6:00) there were 498 left. Only 57 Yodas left (got all I wanted at Target clearance) 8475-RC Race Buggy is finally gone, $82.00 wasn't a good enough deal to get me to bite. I'm bummed I missed out on (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Pullback RCX Car

Hello, I've just had an crazy but simple idea a few days back. I was looking at all the pullback cars from LEGO in the shop, and it strikes me that the only thing that pullback motor does is to first "charge" the motor (spring) with energy and then (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Cathedral of the Gears

Sinners Beware! If you transgress, God will grind you between the gears. Here is my latest MOC, submitted (as always) for your approval. Features inclued a pre-battle ceremony where the City-State's division of Spyrius Regulars receive the blessings (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Cathedral Of the Gears

Sinners Beware! If you transgress, God will grind you between the gears. Here is my latest MOC, submitted (as always) for your approval. Features inclued a pre-battle ceremony where the City-State's division of Spyrius Regulars receives the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine

(...) <snip> (...) Captures the spirit and shape of those 'lightning bolts'...looking forward to seeing it at the show. -Harvey (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Chef Averts Interstallar War

In a bizarre turn of events, the chef of a hole-in-the-wall moonbase diner ended an interstellar war just moments after it had been declared. Chef Greez E. Zpoon was suprised to find Sea Monkeys sitting at his diner, getting quick bite to eat before (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) <snip> (...) Nice setup on the webpage. Just don't browse on a dialup connection:) And as for the ship, I saw it at Brickfest and was amazed watching it being constructed and seeing it completed. There are so many details that were really (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) You're right! Curse this dialup connection!!!! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

(...) Neat little walkers and suits! The walker is one of the relatively rare items that uses both tail parts and Galidor parts in a cool design! Joe Meno PS. Am building something for the Sea Monkeys...glad to see you're building for them too! (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Whoa, a compliment from the Space curator! Life is good! Thanks! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) This canopy part is the first that I found works better offset than horzontallly set. I love the parts to begin with (it's a cool shape to work with)and now there's some more possibilities to play with. Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Greetings, I'm de-lurking in this newsgroup, as I finally have something to show. Here's my gallery: (URL) full of spacey goodness and those who like minifig scale robots would do well to check it out. The modified alien heads are possibly rather (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! I was going for what I call 'reasonable realism' on the SeaHorse...and I'm happy you like it! As for the Batmobile, that was a fun little diversion project. Thanks again! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Keith, The SeaHorse can be armed, in fact I am thinking about that variant. My two approaches so far are to replace the lower cargo claw with a weapons rack or to replace the outer arms with launch pods. Another different idea is just to make (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  RE: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

Thank you all. It is indeed the IR Tower problem. After I replaced the serial tower with the USB tower sent to me by Lego Tech Support, I can download the firmware successfully. Thanks for sharing the info. I have learned a lot from all the email. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New species of Fleebnork discovered; efficient fuel source

(...) I agree; from the proccessing pics, it appears that the Fleebnork is condensed down to the cemichal in some sort of crystaline lattice (block) form. This form could either be the power source, or could be used to direct fusion or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8448 and 8880 real life counterparts?

I have to disagree... I'd say the 8880 is much more Lamborghini-esque than Porche-like ... "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:H98IH7.2tE@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

Dry-Lander Scum: We have tolerated enough insults to our Fleebnork allies... (URL) our watery wrath (following moderation): (URL) as we grow great armies by merely adding water! We come to life in minutes! The Sea Monkeys (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: FA ebay - Plates, grill tiles, and round bottom plates

Yep, your right. I appologize, didn't make sure I was in the right group. -- Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net "ondrew hartigan" <roj2323@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9AvCq.9LG@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact