  *380005 (-20)
  South Pacifique Military developments (was Re: Highlanders, and the South Pacific Military Tattoo..)

(...) Not as hard as you might think.... (and they can crouch too!) (URL) apologies for the photo quality, naturally). I've also been playing with the sticker printer... and present (again with photo quality apologies) my Spanish, Austrian and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! I was shooting for a reasonably realistic sub design. I based it a little on all the research subs I have seen and read about. As for the Batmobile....hm, the movie one is one I am thinking on (the first movie, to be specific). But I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:) (...) Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I gotta creat some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Me too:) Thanks, Bram! (...) The interior of the wedges seems to be better used vertically. I wanted to put more detail, like a targeting viewer, but I ran out of room. In terms of look, I wanted this to look reasonably realistic as a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

The journey down the long and winding road of trains.... Earlier this month I had the opportunity to participate in the GATS show in Syracuse, NY with LUCNY. This event really kicked my entrance into the Train aspect of LEGO into high gear. I had (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! Initially, I wasn't looking at the fish appearance of the cockpit. When I built the cockpit, the first thing I noticed that the field of vision for the pilot would be really nice, so that led me to think about a search and rescue type (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! And any chance to use the "holy (fill in the blank)" is VERY well appreciated:))!! (...) And the cockpit was the seed that created the sub it turned out to be a roomy compartment when turned on its side. I also wanted a smaller sub (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

(...) Thanks--I looked at Chris Maddison's page: (URL) noticed that the 'league requirements' didn't say one had to use that exact nose sructure, so I used a bigger nose for a bigger fleebnork power cell! In other words I liked the nose look, I just (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike MOC

(...) snip (...) I'd hafta get out all my buckets. I'm trying to figure out how i could get a permanent workspace tho. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ...new robot web page.....

"Jim Scolman" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:20030123004457....hoo.com... (...) I like them! Thanks for sharing :) Iain (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Tactical Won't Function and Shields Will Be Useless

(...) It works fine, Chris. As they say in Orwell's 1984, "Now we can see you." (...) Excellent. More than a match for poor Enterprise. Congratulations to you folks and your son. Yes, I would appreciate hotel information, not so much in the "Rock (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

(...) The use of the two 'log' 1x2 dark gray pieces in the top below the slope piece really had me struggling to figure out what piece(s) I was looking at! Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: January 25th SMART Meeting

A late reminder about the meeting tomorrow. Hope to see everyone at the meeting in the Redmond library, 2pm as usual. Our mini-challenge is to look for a small black square on a table. Our grand challenge (first of three attempts) is to build a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: My modular castle creations

OK, I would buy this. I would buy all of these. They're fun, they're "real Lego", they're modular, they're open to possibilities. AND they're all priced within a lower price range, which would oddly encourage me to spend more overall in buying each (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) I like I like alot. The Seahorse looks as though it's a model of a real sub very realistic. And the batmobile is just too cool I love that version just as much as the movie one. Great Job. Please make the movie version too :) -James (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My modular castle creations

(...) Maybe they should have had Jon design the HP sets. That way if you bought them all, you could snap 'em together into a giant Hogwarts Castle. I wonder what genius dropped the ball on that one? (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  LPub - MegaPOV Broken?

I can't get MegaPOV options to show up at all in LPub 2.1.0.5. Is anyone else having the same problem?? Kevin, do you know if this is an issue? Thanks for the help! -Tim (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Very well thought out Jon! I have a feeling Lego Direct may already be up to something like this, considering both of their classic castle re-issues are from back in the modular castle days. It also fits into the modular My Own Train and Super (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact