  *379739 (-20)
  RE: Holden Ute construction update

Surely this is a Queensland ute! The lack of exhaust system is a dead giveaway, as is the inlet stacks sticking through the bonnet. (In NSW no part of the engine can be exposed - you need a housing.) That being the case, a large XXXX sticker across (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) Now I may be forced to place my vote due to having to reply. My vote is 2, 1, 4, 3. I make the home town last because I don't want to be seen mingling with the "English". 2, keeps me from having to cross the Susquehanna River, those bridges (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Female Technic figs

Dear Lego, Even though I am a huge Lego Technic fanatic, owning about 25-30 sets, I am disappointed that there are currently no female Technic figs at all. Female minifigs have become more and more common and varied but Technic figs are still ALL (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

VERY nice, Paul. Glad to see another schizophrenic ship to join the gang! :) But seriously... this is a very nice MOC. I always like innovative cockpits, and this is a really good one. The dual LOM canopies compined the wedges on the side make for a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

Go play. You need to lighten up. Let me dream my dreams and play with possibilities; if you want to do the math, have fun. Maybe one day we can build something together. I understand your point, and know that there are some laws you can't break. I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kronor per bit-lista från S@H

Din emailadress fungerade inte. Men skicka gärna Excellistan till mej (e.henrik@telia.com) /Henrik (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H95F70.D17@lugnet.com... (...) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kronor per bit-lista från S@H

Kan alla dessa set köpas i Sverige då? Det är ju det Stora Problemet med Lego Shopathome. :P (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Dumt Fôlk.

Subject: Re: Dumt Fôlk. From: "Henrik Erlandsson" <e.henrik@telia.com> Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.se Followup-To: e.henrik@telia.com (...) Blir ingen Ge-Kås resa.. dom hade dåligt sortiment nu... tur jag ringde o kollade först, lite dyrt o lägga ut för (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  RE: Shadowstrike back to front

(...) Hmmmm, I wonder if you have set the type of the Shadowstrike correctly. Check the Spybot type in the Spybot Status display when you first connect it. I'll bet you have it configured as a SnapTrax..... Cheers, Ralph ---...--- Buy "LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: New sculpture: Maneki Neko (Japanese good luck cat)

(...) Congrats on the house! I've built a few town things for the BayLTC layout, but I've had trouble getting a sculpture idea to take form. I recently acquired a big tub of used miscellaneous LEGO, mostly basic bricks, and that was what got me (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

(...) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Holden Ute construction update

(...) This is fantastic, Braith. Have you got plans for spotlights, VB, RMW & Bundy stickers & CAT mudflaps? ;-) She'd look a ripper doing a spot of circle work. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Holden Ute construction update

(...) I'm not really one for cars, but that's an icon alright! (...) if pics and the like were your primary source of design I must say you done very well. very well indeed. Flipin' heck Trav (-|-) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGs meet?

(...) Good luck organising a BUGS meeting... they'll all be worried that Nobby Tucker will turn up in his 'spaceship'. ;-) Richie (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx much. the SNOT is kind of second nature now for me, but small ships are like short stories you can have lots of crap in a novel but w/ a short story every word counts. for small ships every piece counts. those 1/2 plate steps on the ship (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Introducing Mech Cat

Anyone willing to generate instructions for this MOC? I haven't had LDraw installed on my work or home computer for a while due to upgrades, and last time I tried to run it, it bombed repeatedly, but I'd definitely like to see the build steps for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks! hmmm, cool idea. (...) Freaky! I can't wait to see it! Pre classic blood moon ;-) (...) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minifig scale Bulldozer

(...) Thaks a lot! I think (and I'm not the only one here) that in every MOC there's a challenge :-) ciao step (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. i try :-) (...) thx again (...) ah, much thx. i'm really glad to know that something i've done is 'inspiring' to others, and its always nice to know that people read those articles. i've got more, i just haven't done them yet. maybe (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact