 Local / Australia / 10589
Re: Holden Ute construction update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:18:47 GMT

  My Aussie icon in LEGO, the HZ model Holden Utility, is nearing completion
and I have uploaded some new pics showing body, engine, suspension and
differential detail.  I still need to create a gearbox, steering column and
interior when I get some free time.

I'm not really one for cars, but that's an icon alright!

  The car was modelled from photographs in various street machine mags and
from studying the odd ute that crossed my path.  I have tried to recreate
the look of a Holden Ute as acurately as possible.

if pics and the like were your primary source of design I must say you done
very well.

very well indeed.

Flipin' heck

Trav (-|-)