  *378931 (-10)
  Re: Add me to NC Roll Call please.

  Re: What Process are Lego Bricks Manufactured With?

(...) I always supposed they would be made using a chain making machine, possibly extruding the plastic at the same time. Still pretty amazing. But then so are sewing machines. A maker of chain making machines, Sisma: (URL) who says Lego doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Novo AFOL Brasileiro?

Descobri essa lista agora, e me descobriram no Brick shelf =D Olá, meu Nome é Helio Ribeiro da Silva Filho, Moro em Santo André, tenho 16 anos, e o que eu faço principalmente (totalmente) é isso q vcs veem na minha galeria que aliás, a Estação de (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br)

  A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

While breaking down some sets from a recent clearance run, I came across an interesting new part... 42607. It looks like a wing 12 x 6 with notched corners, but it has the distinction of having a technic brick (2 x 4) molded into the inboard end. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Diorama

(...) Ahia, Mario, hai sollevato un vespaio.... ;-) ---- Cheers Carlo Lugnet #24 (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  14 Imperial Officers

Sorry about the multiple posts, won't happen again! (URL) auction is for 14 plus a gift to the highest bidder, reserve is set lower than current value of the figures (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

Thanks Nathan! I used a technic axle to hold the assembly together. Tjhe rest is made up of 2x2x1 rounds, 4x4x1 rounds, the light gray tires and the dark gray parts inside the wheels. Thats about it. I'm planning on adding a lot of detail to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Feature request

(...) Bug: unfortunately the neckware does not up the head. So forget it for space minifigs (because of airtanks). Use Orion LDDP minifig plugin instead. Damien (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!

This is really cool. I like these ships alot. However, I think your N-1 could be a little less tall. I would take out the 1x2 yellow plate at the bottom of the cockpit assembly, ans not use the 2x1 clear slope. Rather I would use clear 1x2 plate (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  rtlTrain4 Pictures from an obsolete DC120...

But it's mine and is paid for, so forgive the 1 megapixel... (URL) a boo--it was a good time! Tell me what you think.... Dave K (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact