  *377792 (-20)
  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Hi Jaco, I started out on the wrong approach to synthesized hoses and rubber bands, where I used LDraw parts to create the bands and tubes. In most cases I don't need new parts, I just need to use a cylinder (or square) primitive and scale it as (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Looking for new train catalog

Does anyone have an extra copy of the new train catalog to spare? A picture of the catalog can be found in this recent shot from Kevin Salm's LUCNY/GATS-2003 Gallery: (URL) are these catalogs being distributed? I have not received it with any of my (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

(...) And it was meant to be mean! Maybe you've been just to busy with you big K. A job well done. I prefer odd angled ships, also the landing gear is quite cool (Nice, simple and effective). More pics are up now: (URL) to be here! -Bas (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

(...) Thanks Jon. I was just fiddling and it came to me one day to swap out the "arms". Now we have this. Let's see something from you (other than that fleebcraft - so sweet). -Chris (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GENTLEMEN!!!

Sweeet!! That is fleebin' it to the bone, baby. Great use of Bionicle stuff. Very organic. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

(...) Thx Jeff, I never wrote a background story for a model before, so I'm pleased to hear that you like the combination. I'll continue to work on that. Have you got a gallery of your own somewhere? By the way, more pic are up at: (URL) Bas (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

(...) Thx, There are more... In time, they will arrive. If you're interested, more pics of the ship are up: (URL) Bas (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  When a "Trek" fan finds cheap Lego...

...he makes a Klingon K'Tinga-class battlecruiser! (URL) a doubt, the most Basic Trek model I've ever made! :-) PLMKWYT! onedaycnn (sid) (URL) Now why can't I post followups to "lugnet.startrek"? ;-) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Alt-universe Parthenon and other MOC's

Howdy all! A few MOC's... nothing great. "Anthenon," aka the Parthenon in another universe: (URL) a Republic Gunship at a thrift store, and here's my alternate model: (URL) finally, a dicey little model I displayed at last year's BrickFest: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

(...) Thanks Gil, There will be more... 2 Dark Ships made, but yet to come... 14 others right behind. Do I disappoint you when I tell you that the papa Alien was in the picture all the time? At the right of the presentation drawing. Anyway, for a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Land mine robot

Metal detectors are subtle things. Good ones can distinguish between an aluminium ringpull and a gold coin; bad ones get confused by damp soil. The simplest and cheapest design I've seen used a PIC12C508, a hand-wound coil, a resistor and a couple (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?

Following a local newspaper feature on my castle project and an appeal for somewhere for a display, I have discovered that I may well be able to have the use of local Clubhouse facilities (dance floor/function area, lounge/sitting area, bar, toilets (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message (...) to (...) synthesized (...) need. (...) or (...) Yup, I realised that. The lsynth header allows you to specify the hose length (even though it currently isn't used) so I'm (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) For non fixed length parts such as hoses the constraint part work beautifully. What I'm talking about is the fixed length flexble axles and ribbed hoses. The shape of the curve structure betwwen two point is dependent on the length of the part (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Attn Exhibitors: Call for MOCs

[argh! more indian wrestling with my email server over the last 4 days] Thx, Eric. 6 tables reserved for the mech brigade. Can't wait to see what shows up! Btw, wish I could convince Mark N, SEALUG's resident mechman, to fly down with me, but his (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8qqq5.Bu9@lugnet.com... (...) Horses for courses I suppose, I found the constraint method (when applied to pneumatic hoses) totally brilliant, in fact I can't imagine a simpler (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New MPD: Harley-Davidson Hovercycle

Isn't it nice to get parts back? I've Been at a loss for something to build lately, now I can play around with three of your models. BTW, any chance you might do the Esprit? I did it a few days ago from the pics and I'm curious how close I got. Gary (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  10% discount on everything at Lego Lot

Hello everyone, I have spent the last weeks updating and adding to my inventory on my Bricklink shop, Lego Lot. To celebrate me being finished, I will run a sale the next 7 days in my store. Besides me giving 10% discount on everything (deducted (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

This is the correct one. Forget the first! "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht news:H8r0vD.9rr@lugnet.com... (...) example (...) straight (...) great! (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

This is the wrong version of my post :-) "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht news:H8r08B.8ov@lugnet.com... (...) example (...) small (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact