 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15011
15010  |  15012
Subject:
Looking for new train catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:08:13 GMT

Does anyone have an extra copy of the new train catalog to spare?

A picture of the catalog can be found in this recent shot from Kevin Salm's
LUCNY/GATS-2003 Gallery:

How are these catalogs being distributed? I have not received it with any of
my train related Lego Direct orders.

If anyone can help me out, please contact me.

Thanks,

Bryan