  *377580 (-20)
  Re: Now does this qualify as good Lego marketing?

(...) Lighters have uses beyond smoking and Zippo's are used by many of the outdoors types for other non-tobacco related incinderary issues. Lester (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mechastruct Contest Winners

People, just select text and drag downward, the rest comes in to view. Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  SV: Grattis

(...) Äh! Sagan om ringen är ute nu! Vi hade ju Sagan om ringen-tema redan på fjolårets LEGO-träff hos Isakssons. :) /Tommy (som hoppas kunna få tag i ett jobb snart, så han kan lägga en beställning på "Main Street") (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Wow! I this is one of my favorite ones to date. Although not a huge prequel fan, you and your team has managed to really capture the feel of the scene in this one. The archetecture from the domes to the cape awnings really do look like a Tatooine (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

(...) rtlToronto can easily use the US map as well, The southern Half of Ontario is located below the 49th Parallel, and is very visible on the map. (the big White area) Jeff VW (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: A Question of Size

(...) I realize that I wasn't clear, but my hope and desire was not to supplant people's definitions of words like "cruiser" and "battleship." What I thought we (as a community) could use was terms for LEGO creations, alongside SHIP. Terms to be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

This was a terrific analysis. It's not surprizing that current implementation hogs so much CPU time. If all four A/D channels are scanned every 150 us then the A/D interrupt is occuring every 37.5 us since each A/D channel generates its own (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Need Bionicle Masks

Hello, I am trying to find 10 blue Bionicle Kakama masks. Have looked at BL, but the only quantity there is from a seller in Europe with no feedback and very high fees/prices. Anyone have any of these they would like to sell or trade? Thanks for any (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Raves for Lego Basketball

(...) That is good news. I will have to go practice this out. So untill I get it down our match is off ;) lol. I think I liked the last pass the best - classic. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Now does this qualify as good Lego marketing?

(...) The way to know whether it is an official Zippo product (and not a clone) is to check the bottom. There should be an engraved Zippo logo there. (Your pics don't show the bottom.) ...Where did you find these? I would imagine that Zippo might (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUCNY Roll Call 2003

Name: Kevin Salm Gender: male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 14 Location: Vernon Center, NY (10 miles East of Oneida) Marital Status: single Children: about 2500 minifigs Education: BS, Cornell University Occupation: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: BIGFOOT-II

No problem Tobbe!:-))) Ciao (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Big Pine Tree - Is it LEGO?

(...) Lego did make a pink 2 x 4 - I have 2 of them. You can see one of them here: (URL) it only came out in one of those pink freestyle sets a few years back (not sure which one off the top of my head). But I also scanned it so you can see it is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Grattis

Hej igen! (...) Jag menar bendesignen på modellen som har sk "bananben",de vanliga minifig benen är det absolut inget fel på. Som sagt så är det inte mycket skoj på gång nu i början på 2003 men man får väl se, ett Sagan Om Ringen-tema tror jag (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  LUCNY Roll Call 2003

The beginning of a new year makes a good time for a proper Roll Call. Please add your info directly after this message and NOT someone else's stats. Those new to this group, please don't be shy--we want to know who you are. Name: Gender: Year of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: Hoverbikes Obsidian Vespa and Piebald

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H8MKwI.1tn@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you. Here in gloom county sunlight is hard to predict. (...) Eric gets all the credit. He was over and built it from our small amount of parts. (...) My (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) (URL) where does the setup program put things? When I ran it it flashed a DOS window for a split second, then went away. Don PS. Any chance you'll release the source code to the command line portion, lsynthcp? That sounds like it might be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

(...) Of course you'll get a good run for your money from me when talking about historical imagery and selective vision; I'm a professional historian, after all. ;) But why sticking the minifigs in tanks--that's an interesting philosophical (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Mechastruct Contest Winners

Hi Tony, It's not recognised by Mozilla-based browsers either (I'm using a UNIX system so IE really isn't an option). I guess you used an IE6 specific feature? It's really frustrating that you can't see the site :( -Anne (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Mechastruct Contest Winners

I believe the style sheet function is not reconized by IE 5. I use a stylesheet format that has an overflow scrollbox. I will probably never use it again because many other people have mentioned it as well. Oh well you live and you learn, right! out (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact