  *377168 (-20)
  Re: I'm Back...

(...) Could it be that late 80s music??? (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay

In the following, just in case there's any doubt (grin) I'm agreeing with Allan!!! (...) I think the whole glued thing is bogus. I don't like it when LD sells glued up stuff and I'd really hate to see it spread further. The excuse about making sure (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

(...) That you got the mainrod and connecting rod to work is nifty. I found those rods to be a bit "heavy" for the model's scale. Dunno about that gray coal though... :-) This ain't the Phoebe Snow road, it's B&O! The locomotive is rather (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) This topic (how much notification to give) just came up in real life requirements, so pardon the following ranting... Notification to my way of thinking serves two purposes... confirming the expected (we expect a part to progress through (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

The intention of my original email was to answer Henry Henkleman's comments that TLC should produce military based sets. He seemed to miss the point that many parents do not like buying war related toys for their young children. I think Star Wars (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: 3.5 lbs of clone bricks to a good home

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes: these have been claimed. thanks - ray (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego trade: 6399 Monorail for 1924 with box (or other)

(...) Bummer.. I think I HAVE the go cart somewhere, MIS(but rather beat up)B... but not the motorcycle. You may be right, that may well be a very very rare set. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Datsville-How did it work?

Hi. First time posting in a while. I'm thinking of doing my own Datsville-type thing, only futuristic. Anyway, if someone who used to work on Datsville or who knows how it worked could please e-mail me at lego_dan44@yahoo.com . I'd apprechiate it. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Ya, ain't it awesome? I take it you must have got your copy at the newsstand, subscribers reported this a while back (and it made close to top highlight at the time I think): (URL) particularly (for the better ad scans): (URL) so rocks it's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Any plans for Billund summer '03? Me and my daughter will probably go there. No date set yet, so we might coordinate with your plans? An international Lugnet meet there would be cool. /Tore Halva min bil lär vara tom så om någon vill åka med, går (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Actually, Michel, this ad has been scanned and discussed before, (see this thread: (URL) ) but it is still great news and worth hearing again. -Kevin (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jama, Vision Command, & Windows XP

(...) I love that second photo-- the lit eyes are chilling! It's alive! It's ALIVE! stuart (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) Scott, Thanks for the kind words-- I've already modified the BattleDroid, and will represent the "new" version in the instructions... when I get around to them. Thanks again! There are so many characters left to do! stuart (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Gute Nacht Jojo! Soeben aus dem Wochenende zurück: da die Freundin eine Nagelbett-Entzündung auskuriert, gab es weder Flohmarkt, noch Lego-Shoppingtour. Aber ein 300-Seiten Buch habe ich durchgelesen: Pavel (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  TLG ad in Model Railroader

A new era is upon the model railroad community! The Lego Group has taken out a full page advertisement in the Model Railroader magazine, showing off the Santa Fe engine and cars. It is on page 61 of the February 2003 issue. Michel Magnan (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  lgauge.com update

www.lgauge.com has been updated with rendered instructions (thanks to Lpub - Kevin L. Clague). See the "Building Instructions" menu item. I have also completed five more instructions: Bulkhead Flat Car Battery Box Tank Car Sliding Door Box Car (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Target's MOT 75% off

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:H8IAF0.CpJ@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) [snip] (...) they (...) by (...) [snip] Here in Richmond, Virginia, what little Lego there is in the Clearance aisles is still at 50% off. Of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Thanks a lot for your input Klaas! So 114 should have been sold in the Benelux countries as well. It's the same with 115: that set has never been available in Germany, as far as known. (...) I got some infos on set 080 a while ago: inside the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I finally finished my B&O Railroad "Lord Baltimore" V-2 Hudson (4-6-4) steam engine. Pics can be found at www.lgauge.com . Feedback welcome. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train 4: Coming Soon

<snip> This is what I was going for but I have no time to complete it at all... I'm probably going back to work tomorrow--the first time I'll actually get there since Christmas Eve day, so there's probably a whole bunch of stuff I have to catch up (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact