  *376678 (-20)
  Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

Okay, since I saw Allister put his great Tour Bus Module up, I've pulled my finger out and taken a few pics of my humble effort. (URL) Interstellar Internet Connections provides speedy and reliable internet access for those Moonbase citizens who (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

Thanks for the comments, guys. Jason- I thought the use of battle droid arms was a pretty nifty feature myself, but unfortunately I forgot about it by the time I got around to posting it. Hence the lack of flaunting ;). Bruce- I was using blue (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview and K-Wing

(...) That K-wing looks vaugly like the Starfury fighter from Babylon 5. Overall, I like it. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Spybotics API in NQC

I'm attempting to extend the API that Dave Baum started with 2.5a4. Particularly, I'm working on getting access to the ROM library of subroutines. I'm not sure if I'm going about it wrong or not, but I'm posting this to see if others are looking in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Help! Need part badly!

All, I am in desperate need of a particular part! I'm not sure if it has been created or not. Some pics: (URL) part is basically a small Technic steering wheel. The part was in the 10016 LD Tanker train car, and as you can see from the Peeron (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Raves for 3431 and Lego Basketball in General

(...) Oh ya, I agree 100%!! They are very cool sets. I admit also, when I first saw pics of the sets I was not impressed. But I got the 2 on 2 streetball set also and was really surprised how fun it was. So far this is the biggest surprise for me (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

(...) I'm honored! When will we begin to see the new shops on your website? Stephen (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A space physics question

(...) SNIP (...) Why not just artificial singularities instead of pulleys? Place pairs of singularities orbiting around each other in a ring pattern. the orbital plane of each pair is perpendicular & equidistant to the center anchor singularity. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) I've gotten quite a lot of dkred pieces from various SW sets, but none of those yet, I don't think. Wait, did the Republic Gunship have them? .. nevermind, if that's it. I suggested a Chrysler Building on build.arch, and it was built. And now (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Now does this qualify as good Lego marketing?

Hi everyone! Well, as we all know, Lego has really expanded its name with everyday names such as the NBA, MLS, Nike, Shell, etc. etc. But has Lego ever been involved in a poor marketing decision? I think I may have found one marketing decision that (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Meeting?

Sorry, I don't know of any meeting plans, but I would love to see your cliff dwelling MOC. Please try to keep it together until the next meeting. Thanks! C (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  The Newest LEGO maniac.

Please come visit the newest LEGO maniac. Allison Elizabeth Kingsley (URL) is well, actually labor was VERY quick compaired to our first so we arn't quite as exhausted as the first time (YET!). Having 2 will pose many new challenges but we look (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Glut fixes and Offscreen Rendering

(...) OK... this is why I am confused about the new feature... doesn't it already exist in LDGLite? I ran the command line above with LDGLiteOSX 0.9.5f (I think it is 0.9.5f, anyway the get info says created Jun 22, 2002) and the "bitmap" folder (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"

tookalook i have to say the repetitive elements are very effective love the back end w/ the engines the contrast of the dk grey markings on the light grey is cool interior looks pretty cool too, not enough pics from the minifig perspective though, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  New MPD: Gyroscopic Fighter

I just finished LDrawing my Gyroscopic Fighter. Get the MPD file here: (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: The minipod!!!

wow does this mean we can do robopods now? :-D -p (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: another for kyle

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H8H8n9.92y@lugnet.com... (...) Shut up I'm hungry. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Raves for 3431 and Lego Basketball in General

(...) At basketball practice tonight I worked on passing for the first time. I managed to complete 5 passes between two of the players on the 3431 court. It took me at least 50 attempts to make that many completed passes so it's far from being a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) I've been looking in: Settings > Control Panel > System > Device Manager I definitely don't have any listing for Graphics Card. But I do for Display Adapters. Could this be what you mean? If so I have run Windows Update for this driver and it (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Lpub 2.1.0.4 problems

(...) Not using POV 3.5. If I do something (combination I'm not sure) it shows up after I jump around the menus for a while. (...) Only running one instance for sure. I actually restarted and went straight to Lpub. I did try rendering one of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact