  *376619 (-20)
  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

(...) This makes me feel a lot better about all my rule bending. (Smiles innocently). I also think it helps resolve the streeet width issue. When I post my whole village (soon) I use streets (bases) because of the hight of my buidings. With this (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lpub 2.1.0.4 problems

(...) I'll have to look at this. You are sure that MEGAPOV is in the same directory as POV-Ray, just like MEGA-POV instructions say? I've not tested the new MEGAPOV and POV-Ray 3.5. Caveat Emptor. (...) Please make sure you are only running one (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: XP and 1349 Steven Speilberg Moviemaker Set

The XP patch is now mention on the Lego Studios support page. But, you have to call them and ask for a CD. Why not make a patch for download, like everyone else ... ? Anywy, did anyone try the XP version? I still stick to Win98, partly due to the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

  Lego have slipped up

(...) (URL) it looks like Lego have produced a useful set for once. Unlike Tobbe I tend not to buy new sets, the last two we're copies of the blue pnumatic breakdown lorry. Call me a cynic but this surprises me. Apart from the new technic I think (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Hmm...(sees incentive to Launch Draken Online and learn <html> as well.) Kind of sad to see such an ambitious project go under, though. If you don't mind, I might be interested in starting something similar to that sometime soon. (...) <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Hmm...(sees incentive to Launch Draken Online and learn <html> as well.) Kind of sad to see such an ambitious project go under, though. If you don't mind, I might be interested in starting something similar to that sometime soon. (...) <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: adding power inlet to technic control center

Those ARE very differnet designs. Thanks for taking the time to post this information. It will help in my progress... -Rob "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:H8Gs69.6G8@lugnet.com... (...) (4 URLs) and the folder after (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ok, got an even more general question. Any reason that a group, could be set aside to develop just the CAD engine, and allow it to be used for loads of things? I mean, the core engine programmers could develop the core parts of the program, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Harpy Air Superiority Fighter

(...) Ryan, its only fair to warn you that your "top secret" facility has been discovered from orbit by the "104-Sulu" System Defense Boat. I will give you a one hour window to evacuate all personell before I issue strike orders on the possum works. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Big synchro drives: vacuum cleaner, lawn mower

"Stefan Elsner" <news02@lowpoly.com> wrote in message news:H8Gv4x.GBv@lugnet.com... (...) years (...) use shocks as a way of moving a rotation through a compressing joint! I had tried building a lawn-mowing robot when I was younger (it concerned my (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  looking for place to crash

Looking for a place to crash Thu-Sat nights. Not picky about accommodations -- just want a place to crash and wake up and have a shower and go. Preferably somewhere near to other people and near people who are socializing and having fun. Eager to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Need Car Designs

"Pierre Normandin" <pierre_normandin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8GFp0.Dr5@lugnet.com... (...) Iain (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS? MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) And that's definitely NOT in the concept. (...) That's what I was saying. (...) OUCH...doesn't that hurt? (...) Would you play with Mega Bloks for a flying bicycle? 8?D Matt (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Spoked driver idea

(...) lol, when I saw your pics on Brickshelf I had to do a double take-- Ross has been working and testing drivers and used that exact method! He just isn't happy with the appearance of drivers anymore-- he wants functioning drive rods! I'll pump (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS? MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Only if they were mentioned in disparaging terms;-) All seriousness aside, of course I wouldn't care if clones were mentioned *in passing*. What I wouldn't want to see is a catering to clones-- set reviews, etc. Being an AFOL is a very unique (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Long monorail

in my store (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Custom Fire Truck for sale!

Hi all, I just added a custom designed 6 wide fire truck to my bricklink shop! Based on the popular Mack CF pumpers of the past, this wonderful kit contains 260 peices, as well as a CD with instructions. Please visit the St. Lego Fire Department at (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)

(...) HTML can handle anything. So can HTTP, but of the characters listed above, I think it is only '-' and '_' which don't need special treatment. The next level of problems is that the parts tracker is implemented in Perl and running on a Unix (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Raves for 3431 and Lego Basketball in General

(...) I broke out the 3428 1x1 Action set at the office this afternoon and was showing it off to a few people. One of the women asked me if there was a buzzer that would sound every time I scored. That and an automated scoreboard would be awesome! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS? MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) But, conversely, would the occasional mention of something un-LEGO cause you to not subscribe? Would the entire publication be ruined for you...soiled as it were? That was my point... (...) Hmmm, there's an idea...Alan Greenspan's (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact