 Events / BricksWest / 443
442  |  444
Subject:
looking for place to crash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:33:38 GMT

Looking for a place to crash Thu-Sat nights.  Not picky about accommodations --
just want a place to crash and wake up and have a shower and go.  Preferably
somewhere near to other people and near people who are socializing and having
fun.  Eager to stay up late talking or building in a group setting like we did
one night at Mark Sandlin's at NWBrickCon.  Don't  mind it if there are 10 other
people cramped into the place...the more the  merrier!  Willing to do your
dishes or your laundry or walk your dogs or cook dinner or whatever in exchange
for a place to crash.  :-)

My second choice would be to split a hotel room with someone... preferably
within walking or taxi distance of the event.

Most interested in getting as close as possible to where social interaction is
going on.  Near a pub that serves Guinness on tap would be an extra bonus.  :-)

--Todd