 Events / BricksWest / 442
441  |  443
Subject:
Room share wanted for BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:56:38 GMT

I'm going to be arriving Thursday night and will need a place to crash
until Monday morning.  I'm not fussy about accomodations, even a
sleeping bag on the floor would be fine.  I'll pay my fair share of a
shared hotel room, etc.  Please let me know if you have room for one
more...

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")