  *376554 (-20)
  Re: New Hailfire droid

(...) And if you look at it, there are channels in the rim that keep the wheel rolling nice and smooth. Mammoth turntables, or mech joints... Mark (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Packaging!

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) the (...) access (...) internet (...) I am not going to buy your book, nor will my children be able to read English. So if you have tips and tricks to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

(...) Hi TeÄff! Auch mal wieder ins Lugnet gefunden? Aber leider zu spät, denn die 691 war schon weg. Jojo darf sie sich virtuell hier abholen: (URL) Die Noisemaker-Ehren hast Du auch knapp verpaßt. Es wären 13 Beiträge erforderlich gewesen, um in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"

Wow, that's quite the big creation. I like the way the center section of the ship has those little cubbie holes for the living spaces. And dig that crazy engine array! Glancing at the thumbnails I could really see influences of the Rebel Blockade (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Hi James, I guess I'm a little late responding since you've already posted a newer MOC (your HST) but I didn't want to miss a chance to say I think both of these locos are great. I think you have tons of great details in both. A subtle point (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wahr: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002.

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Gruß zur Nacht - Liebe Lesenden! [Top-30 der Noisemaker] (...) Ja, siehe hier: (URL)Aber da habe ich eh keine Chance, einen vorderen Platz zu belegen, da ich ja (...) Nun, Platz 130 von 2008 IST ein (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS? MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) I'm curious-- how would the inclusion of non-LEGO items help round off a *LEGO* fan magazine? (...) I think we would have to agree that our situation is rather unique-- why try and force it into something it is not? (...) Personally, I would (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hochverehrtes Publikum! Madamsemissjöh! Ladies and Gentlemen! Signore e Signori! Liebe Kinder! (...) Das müßte eine Litotes sein. Aber das muß ich erstmal noch googelnderweise verifizieren. Jedenfalls würde ich mich beim Jauch darauf festlegen. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage

Jeremiah, Great cottage! I guess it's redundant by this point to say I really liked the overhang with the stairwell, but I did. Also lots of nice little details upstairs. Hinging it open is great for playability. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"

On 19:11 01/09/2003 +0000, Keith Goldman wrote (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need Car Designs

(...) A *few*? What, did you sell off all the other Slave Is? Jeff E (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  System Defense Boat "Sulu"

Submitted for your approval, the nations first attempt at a large spaceship. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Brick Sorting

Be sure to check out this article as well. (URL) it is not an "all-purpose" sorting solution, the containers presented are pretty cool. Steven (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Guten Abend! (...) Auf jeden Fall sieht es aus wie so eine Gleisübersicht im Kontrollraum... fragt sich bloß, von wo nach wo es führt. Gruß, Torsten (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wahr: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002.

Hallo! (...) Gibt es da ein offizielles Ranking? Aber da habe ich eh keine Chance, einen vorderen Platz zu belegen, da ich ja aufgrund von Immernochnichthierhe...schfühlung Lugnet weitgehend von meinen Beiträgen verschont halte. Dafür muß dann eben (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Fresh Duckfish

Wacky fun! I really like how you did the cockpit window. And, of course, the feet. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  System Defense Boat "Sulu"

Submitted for your approval, the System Defense Boat "Sulu". The nation's first attempt at a large scale space craft. It has no jump drive of any kind, and is designed primarily for the protection of our off-planet interests, the destruction of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space) !

  LoTR: The Two "Towels"

Hey guys, I just had to say a quick something about LoTR, which I saw this Tuesday (after vowing on Monday morning not to leave the house for a month in order to study for tests. That worked :-). First off, *awesome*! I loved it. I mean, duh, but (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Matt, just a suggestion, but perhaps you might consider including clone brands a little more. Maybe something like a "Clone Corner", a one page column in every issue on clone brand issues. Personally, I have never bought any clone brands, nor (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

(...) Hey all! Hope the holidays were great! To set the record straight, I will not be back in time for GATS, unfortunately. Ill be returning on the 18th of January. As for a meeting sometime after GATS, the month of February looks great for me. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact