  *375833 (-10)
  Re: Good luck?

you people really need a life!!! BTW in other news Iain, someone sent me this "math formula: to make x/y plotter circles. let me run it by you: (...) I'm not near my plotter, thoughts? Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) If Jamie's coming to Brickswest, you may just get your wish. I figure my turbocycles are small enough that I ought to actually be able to bring them with me. Although I suppose I ought to book the hotel, buy airfare, and register first, eh? (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H87vG0.E2H@lugnet.com... (...) Lawdy Lawks !! Of course it can't be as good as a totally new castle line, but its a new castle none the less and it looks good (from the one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Pics of my new building

Here are some pics of new building, it's only one part of it i'm trying to finish this building as soon as I can but I'm running out of parts :-D Let me know what you think about it. Heres the link (URL) R. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Oops sorry, Still tho you could do a full out Adventure:Egypt one. There are other characters etc in that theme that could be raided. (...) Paws. Well that was the idea anyway. (...) Glad you like them. Best DaveG (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  MicroPod MOC

OK, I saw the MiniPod. Great work, Geordan! I haven't done Pods before because I didn't have any of the large radar dishes. But ... the MiniPod fired me up to try it even smaller! (: Not sure I succeeded in that, but I sure had fun building it! This (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Starship Cygnus

(...) your first BS gallery a different model that is equally cool? I like the style you build in, very atypical for ships-of-the-brick, and yet so very sci-fi. Two things that jumped at me as nifty: 1) your skill at making your ships look eye (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

Hello all, After reading all the threads of the original message, I would like to contribute my 2 cents, (before I’ll gladly give them, along with few hundred dollars more to Lego). 8454 – Funny how the more ugly set got more responds than the other (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Thanks. The whole idea with that one was open the center up so you see the hot-stack-engine. The thicker hose works well on Jorden's Scarlett(2cool BTW) (URL) only with that wide body shape not an open one. Best DaveG (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Rides from/to airport?

OK, I'm illiterate today... that would be from/to airport (not form/to) for those people that are attending BricksWest (not BF). Sorry about the confusion. -Rob "Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesen...msltc.org> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact