 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6164
Re: Good luck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:44:09 GMT

you people really need a life!!!

BTW in other news

Iain, someone sent me this "math formula: to make x/y plotter circles.

let me run it by you:

   The basic circle formula is

   x**2+y**2=R**2

   where x and y are the Cartesian coordinates and R is
   a constant, the radius.

   This would draw the circle where the center is (0,0)

   If you want translation on a coordinate plane then:
   (x+X)**2+(y+Y)**2=R**2

   where the center is now at the point (X,Y)

I'm not near my plotter, thoughts?

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?