  *375744 (-20)
  Re: Variants of Classic Windows and Doors

(...) Hi Tore, Gary Istok have made a lot of LEGO history research, among others on windows. Look in newsgroup "Town", at the links in the left is "Gary Istok's History of Lego Series". Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda - Hooray!

snip (...) Ahoy matey! I at one time had purchased (very cheap) from a friend the hull and most of the other pieces to build this ship. I didn't have any of the yellow pieces though and ended up making it in red blue and black. I wasn't really very (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bought an obvious returned item...

(...) Hi George, As long as you have the receipt you should have no problem getting a full refund. They generally prefer to simply take it back rather than knock a few bucks off and let you keep the item. HTH, Maggie C. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) I summarized neatly too, while he got into the intricacies of DTMF and Phreaking in the 70s... :D (...) It wasn't a generic solution, it was a generic idea. The generic cel phone would provide a generic link to any generic PC in the world. You (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

(...) This is very cool. I have been working on a similar project but have not yet completed it. I like the placement of each shop. It looks like they just sprung up all over. Did you try using other colors for the base of each shop. I think it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) (URL) so they're both yellow and backhoe's with the large wheels). I will probably get one of these, at least for the pneumatics. I hope it's a Technic turntable in the back of that thing for the backhoe. The front bucket looks like a new (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda - Hooray!

Toy manufacturers in America have been very carful since the 70's when a kid fired a missile from a Battle Star Galactica toy into his brother's mouth, who unfortunately choked and died. This led to changes in other "action" toys such as the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Next Sydfest ?

(...) Sounds fine by me Richard the PirateHeart Still baldly off course... (Mind you, having inexplicably missed the last two, I'll understand if no-one seriously believes I'm coming along to this one...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

Ciao Matteo, nn so che dire...nnvedo l'ora che venga il prossimo Legofest per portarti via un pò di quegli oggetti technic ingombranti e inutili che hai!;-))))) PORTA TUTTO!!!!!! ciao (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

Io probabilmente sono il più suonato...ma dove li vedo i lego nuovi!!!:-(( (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Bought an obvious returned item...

I bought a Railway Express from Target at 50%, for $50. I noticed that it had been re-taped by their return department for resell. While looking to verify everything was there, I discovered that the engine bag had been taped up, and the motor was (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lime green firefighter vehicles

(...) Well, that same site also features Indianapolis Int. Airport "Green Hornet", which I think looks pretty good (URL) link might not worm - look under new desktop photos) Here is another firetruck with the same paint hue (URL) I do like lime (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

(...) Right. Has to be else you have to decouple. However if the guestimated height someone posted elsewhere in the thread is correct it will be plenty high for 6 wide trains. 8 widers might be out of luck though. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message news:H8AG4z.E6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) you. I (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Martin - thanks for your comments. The church was built by me with some help from my son (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

  Next Sydfest ?

Since Kev Castille is being transported back to a land Callaway, maybe we should settle on a date for the next fest. January the 29th (the Sunday of the long weekend) was floated I think, could it be Jamestown again as a venue (since we know where (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

Ciao e buon anno a tutti,sono già aperte le prenot.?????? -- Fabio LUGNET member n.340 "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H88yMy.Hqp@lugnet.com... (...) si (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: New Poll / only boring promotion for 7-wide trains once again.

(...) Right Sonnich, I forgot to mention that this timme. Last point for 7-wide is the quite good relation between height (more or less same as 6-wides) and width. At least for European trains this should be somewhere around 1.2:1 for any closed (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Announced as 'not yet available'. Be patient Niels (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

(...) <...> Hi Mike, It is a real good display that you have done there, congrat tho both of you. I would like to know who build that chruch (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

(...) beh, se la questione sono solo i pistoncini, per chi volesse ne ho un bel po' a disposizione che non so che farmene. Sicuramente alla prossima legofest porterò una scatola piena di ingranaggi di ogni tipo e dimensione, pistoni vecchi, nuovi, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact