  *375616 (-20)
  Re: PA003 Power Armor

Hey, thats a cool little suit. It's interessting how you did the arms with the 2 mini antaneas. I'm not much of a power suit fan but this looks pretty good. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nieuwe treinen voor 2003?

(...) Was te verwachten, een ICE op schaal is niet te doen. Mijn Silberlinge wagon is af, en kan niet normaal rijden, terwijl deze nog niet eens echt op schaal is (8-wide, ruim 50 studs lang, foto's volgen) Bovendien : als ze de neusvorm maar weten (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Transmitting time USB vs serial

(...) Michael, I tried your programs on Windows and Linux. On Windows 98 the USB tower takes about one second to reply (990 - 1100ms). On Linux it took about 9 seconds as you indicate. This looks like a problem with the Linux USB driver. I will ask (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: FGLTC Hattersheim meeting

Hi Ben, yes its mine. But the idea of the pantho's is from James Mathis. I saw this in his Brickshelf archive. I got 4 pieces of this insectoids legs in a bulk offer at a second hand bazar and I also like the used of this normally unusable part. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de.ni.han)

  Re: Nieuwe treinen voor 2003?

(...) Ik begrijp je opwinding. Wel lijkt mij de goederentrein (4512 - "LEGO Cargo Train") veel beter gelukt dan de ICE (4511 - "LEGO High Speed Train"), die laatste ziet er nogal "blikkerig" uit, met een hele slechte verhouding tussen de afmetingen (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Random coordinates?

Hi All! Is there a way in POV-Ray 3.5 to create an object that appears within a range of coordinates but at random coordinates each time a scene is rendered? Thanks for any insights you care to provide. Dave! (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problems with new part and S\3069BS01.DAT

(...) text, so it's at least available on the website. Steve (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) ! (...) Hi Denix, The medieval town looks great! I like the way you've made it in sections so we can see into the buildings and basements. I also like the level of detail, the well with the chain and pulley is a really nice touch. I'm looking (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Juli 2003 space sets

Hello to all rocket-man, Did you notice that on (URL) new space sets are listed for release in the second half of 2003. Unfortunately there are no pictures shown jet, but the names of the sets are: 7468 - LEGO Science Kit - ISS 7469 - LEGO Space (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Something for everyone in 2003?

There are a bunch of new "technic" sets over at Marz Distribution: (URL) of them are classic technic sets such as: (URL) there are more sets like these: (URL) there are listings but no photos that are tantalizing, such as Lego Science Kit Moon (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

(...) I agree. Microfig generally does not excite me. (...) And that is exactly the reason this came about. I really like the style of the WWII era battleships with their very complicated conning towers. I have been trying to do something like that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  PA003 Power Armor

Hello everyone. I have been trying to create a cheaper and, to borrow terms from other builders, mass produceable power armor. I came up with something by researching Maschinen Krieger (URL) are only teaser pics. I will have more detailed, and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yes - but when they install ISDN or DSL on your line, they switch out some electronics at the telephone exchange - remove some line filtering, pull out the digital part of the stream from the analog part, etc, etc. If you just have the audio (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  10026 SE naboo fighter "Hyberdrive" typo?

Anyone else notice the "hyberdrive" typo on the name plate of the 10026 SE naboo fighter? So that means it's a true collector's item, right? ebay, here I come!! ;) -- Tom hyberdrive: n. 1. a form of propulsion in which the starship sleeps for a long (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few comments on SE Naboo Fighter

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H7D0J7.K0y@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) regular (...) on (...) always (...) I just got mine and I agree with the pins. I don't know why they didn't just use black friction pegs (the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cybermaster faults

Hello, Did you only buy the mobil unit or did you get another tower with it? The two unit could have different fequencies. The cybermasters I have both have 26650 and 26950 MHz crystals. (or something like that). Lars Gertsen - Denmark "mick (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2x2 medium-slope w/computer screen in red?!

(...) Set #6377 Delivery Center (URL) (as you surmised, a Town set) uses that piece. This leads to a question I have about the large white sliding door used in this set. I have two pairs of these doors, with red rails. Set #6377 only has one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

(...) By creating a temp file with a line type 1 reference to the original model, and passing the temp file to L3p? (...) Perhaps you experience problems like described in last part of (URL) I'll need some files to recreate the problem at home. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Making Memories containers

My wife recently gave me some containers that I thought worked well with small LEGO parts. Check it out at: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

If you downloaded the latest parts update (it might have been the one before too), it is already in the library. It is called a "Minifg Tool Light Sabre Hilt", part number 577.dat, and can be found in the "m" section of "other" in MLCad. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact