 Space / 19863
Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
This is really interesting.  You know, the micro class of ships is slowly
growing on me.

I agree. Microfig generally does not excite me.

For this one, I particularily like the nautical look of it...almost has
esthetic echoes of the Starblazers' Yamato.

And that is exactly the reason this came about. I really like the style of
the WWII era battleships with their very complicated conning towers. I have
been trying to do something like that on my current SHIP that you all have
been seeing sneakpeeks of. But I am having a hard time, so I decided to try
it on a smaller scale.

Veddy cool.

Thanks a mot! :-D

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello all,

I've finally updated with a microfig scale capital ship. A KSS Farsearch
Class vessel.

http://lego.kepplah.com/farsearch

Check it out and let me know what you think. This was my first real attempt
at microfig, and I think it turned out well. Maybe now I'll make a small
fleet at this scale.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com